arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to use the jump for Marta. I talk to the jumping master and have her as the party leader.

Semiramis

Aug 30, 2019
That's not what bestiality even MEANS you twit.
that's a demi-human... that's literally a fox and a cat... that's basically level 1 of bestiality, still counts as one because that's not human, it's demi-human basically half-bestiality

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
This version is tottal broken V3 Fixed not the many errors inside.

And i Have the Steam version. XD
I'm really fed up what I'm going to buy kagura games for when the tottal are broken. :mad:
You can just report it at their discord channel if you find bug.. As simple as that..

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
that's a demi-human... that's literally a fox and a cat... that's basically level 1 of bestiality, still counts as one because that's not human, it's demi-human basically half-bestiality
Are you actually stupid. Sentient beings are not "animals" in the sense relevant there, and while authors are typically painfully tone-deaf to it realistically the very term "demi-human" would be considered deeply offensive in-universe by the intelligent nonhumans it is applied to.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Soo, is it still kinda buggy at v1.04 (Kagura patch V3), or at least no more game-breaking shit?
Defo wanna try this one.

Also, is there an all unlock or someting such after completing the game? (as is usual most of the time, btw)

Semiramis

Aug 30, 2019
Are you actually stupid. Sentient beings are not "animals" in the sense relevant there, and while authors are typically painfully tone-deaf to it realistically the very term "demi-human" would be considered deeply offensive in-universe by the intelligent nonhumans it is applied to.
"Bestiality -sexual intercourse between a person and an animal. " let that sink in... even if it's half animal girl what ever... it'll still be half-bestiality in layman terms... I know we have our own kinky fantasies/tags whatever but don't tell me that half-human/ half-animal whatever is not considered as bestiality.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This is a good game.... But not that great.... I often get stuck because they didn't really good at explaining where to go to proceed the story even with the fortune teller... and there are not many cgs eventhough the art is great... Tbh... I didn't really have much fun playing this game... not really recommended...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"Bestiality -sexual intercourse between a person and an animal. " let that sink in... even if it's half animal girl what ever... it'll still be half-bestiality in layman terms... I know we have our own kinky fantasies/tags whatever but don't tell me that half-human/ half-animal whatever is not considered as bestiality.
I can and will tell you it isn't. Not by people with a smidgen of clue anyway.

See, in the first place the actual precise meaning of "animal" and to use it to distinguish nonhuman ones is nothing more than an informal colloquialism. In the context of a fictional setting with multiple fully sapient tool-using species the divider between "people" and "animals" will duly be according to whether they fit those criteria of intelligent beings, not superficial differences between said intelligent tool-users (or "sophonts" to use a term occasionally employed in science fiction).

Fictional sexual relations between sapient beings fall under the header of xenophilia not zoophilia (the latter being what laymen colloquially term "bestiality").

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes