caju

Oct 5, 2017
Fucking hell that's really terrible game design.

I get having a confirm option, but it should be select amount, hit ok, popup to confirm.
Yeah, I am in no way shape or form affiliated with the game.
I just had the problem too.
Seems like it was designed to play on console and not really crossed over to pc.

I made 8 healing potions before I made one the right way...
(You have to select amount, then hit Z, then X, then go up to Synthesize and hit that in the menu. )

Last edited:

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone manage to run it on Mac? I used Crossover, game's running but with a black screen.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I'm surprised that so many people here consider this to be good. Yeah, the art is good but everything else is so incredibly mediocre or just outright bad in some cases that i can't believe how low can your standards be to consider this good.

I've cleared up to Chapter 3 (pretty sure that i'm near the end of it) and so far everything was just so bland. The worst offenders are NPCs. You are baited in the first village into thinking that talking to everyone is a good idea when one of the villagers compliments you for talking to him. It's basically pointless. There are some "hidden" quests (which is already strange since you also have normal quests with people with exclamation points over their heads, so what's even the point of hiding some of them????) but all they did so far was give you some worthless item that you won't ever need to use, at least on Normal which is the second hardest difficulty. The combat is a joke. There is nothing challenging in it, you can just spam your attack and you will win everything without using any skills. They pretend like the combat has more depth with clothes damage and sexual attacks, but they do NOTHING. It's an insult to any other H-game that actually tried to make it's combat more deep and sexy at the same time. When they destroy your clothes instead of some new NPC responses all you get is your character repeating that she can't show herself like this. There is apparently a way to make them walk around naked but i haven't got it after a couple hours of gameplay and considering how lazy the rest of the gameplay loop is, i doubt that there is going to be much content related to walking around naked. The gameplay loops consists of walking around empty fields devoid of anything worth picking up and anything worthy fighting, visiting towns, going to a specific guy that progresses the story and sometimes gives you an option of H-scene, going to fight a boss that you don't need to fight if you choose the H-scene option and that's it. The EXACT same thing happened for all those towns that i visited. There is no side content or H-scenes. The only thing i got after all those hours was that i can now seduce some random old man with the nun which is not even a scene. It's literally just 2 textboxes of them cumming and another shitty reward that i don't need since the difficulty is a joke.
I think Kagura games are overrated but that's just me though >.>

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
I think Kagura games are overrated but that's just me though >.>
Kagura is just the one doing the translation though. If the game play is not interesting or anything, I believe that should fall to Avantgarde instead. Though I'm honestly thinking that Kagura is releasing so many mediocre games lately too. I would say this one is slightly better compared to some of their other games. I hope they will release Emiliana soon :(

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know where I find the recipe book to get the Navy Sword+ for the quest in Venetia's parlor massage?

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know where I find the recipe book to get the Navy Sword+ for the quest in Venetia's parlor massage?
I actually missed that one, too. Go to the shop in town, and pick the second option. That single shopkeep sells both weapons/armor and items. I just automatically assumed the items option (think it's listed as "sundries"?) was cancel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gokudera

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
I'm stuck in the Casteddu Fort (Chapter1).

Anyhelp Gentlemen? #PretendDamselInDistress ;-)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Greetings All,
I'm stuck in the Casteddu Fort (Chapter1).

Anyhelp Gentlemen? #PretendDamselInDistress ;-)
The stairs are literally right in front of you in the first picture, just hug the north wall and go left and you will go up. The key to the door in the second picture is upstairs in a chest to the left of the set of stairs you see when first entering the second floor..

Delphi

Jul 8, 2018
After taking over Thurin, I don't know where to go. The fortune teller tells me to visit the wine shop but there is nothing there (unless he means a wine shop not in thurin but I wouldn't even know where to find another one). Where do I do from here?

EDIT: nevermind, it was not the one in the shopping centre, but the one near the explosion facility. Completely forgot that was there.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think the problem people are having with synthesizing is this:
When you synthesize on a computer, hitting ENTER doesnt count.

You have to select amount, then hit Z, then X, then go up to Synthesize and hit that in the menu.

Just entering the amount and hitting ENTER doesnt work
Enter works for me in game, never had to use the Z or X at all. The problem that I had at first was remembering to go up to Synthesize and hit that after selecting what it was I wanted to make.

Reactions: caju

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
The stairs are literally right in front of you in the first picture, just hug the north wall and go left and you will go up. The key to the door in the second picture is upstairs in a chest to the left of the set of stairs you see when first entering the second floor..
Thanks Alex2011... I tried going up the stairs for 15 minutes and didn't work... seems there was an issue with my mouse pointer :D.. works now that I know what the issue is.
My gratitude is big :-*

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes