1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The thing I feel sad is that it seems all pregnancy acts rely on egg scenes... Otherwise the MC feels very likeable, and the art is pretty good. The story so far is also being fun.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
How is this completed? The pregnancy system isn't properly finished. She always acts like she doesn't know who the father is, even when there's definitely only one possibility, and the birth is always an egg. Super disappointing. :(

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually it's a habit of hold click that make wrong calculate
for stair, you need to point at the first tile because higher or deeper than that is unpassable tile
you can't rely to click on unreachable target
but yes it's still annoying
but again in all game even in rts or mmo
these problems still happen
Even with a single click, I've seen characters walk into walls and other things that stop you from going any further in the direction you were moving. It may be the design of the game itself or just poor implementation in the engine, but it seems like an obstacle detection issue. Basically the game isn't detecting the upcoming wall and moving the character so that the wall is avoided and autmoatically moved around to get to the spot you clicked.

For those who bought it, get your money back. You won't get the serious mistakes in the game fixed :mad:.
Got my save and a description there and you still can't get it .
This game is tottal broken and it give no fix !!!

Yuuko Shionjiheute um 18:26 Uhr

we're sorry, we do try to fix them, but this seems like a one-time bug that we cannot reproduce

For ol after Join your grupp Sophina ist the game Defective at a certain point .
You can't even fix the save afterwards .
If the dev can't reproduce a bug, it isn't the game causing it, it's your system.

How is this completed? The pregnancy system isn't properly finished. She always acts like she doesn't know who the father is, even when there's definitely only one possibility, and the birth is always an egg. Super disappointing. :(
It is completed if the dev has gotten the game to the point where you can finish the game itself. Basically, if you can get the endings, which you can, it counts as completed. Pregnancy may have always been meant to be like it is now. This is a naive girl from a royal family who knows very little of sex we're talking about, I'm surprised she even knows what pregnancy is. Royal charaters are often portrayed as so sexually innocent that they don't even know what a dick looks like let alone how to pleasure one or even pleasure themsleves. In this case, she at least has basic knowledge. As for the egg thing, it looks like they only programmed one scene for all pregnancies, monster or human.

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

Syera46

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the info.
---
EDIT: Since you mentioned this, I decided to compare the v1.03 from the OP and the v1.04, and attach the updated files here; guess it's pretty much the same as the one people could get from the discord channel (but linking that would obviously be bad sport, methinks). At an rate, this should make yours' v1.04. Hopefully... lol
Thank you very much it worked.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Well, that was mostly disappointing. Though I wasn't expecting much in the first place so I guess it's alright.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, now I have something negative about this game. The Creampie guy in the second town. They should have made impregnation a chance thing, not based on a timer. Not sure if there is a way to stop it once the timer starts, either. It makes no freaking sense that the guy can cum inside and 3 minutes later you instantly get full term pregnant, though it probably has something to do with the eggs in the birth scene. There's probably an in game reason for both why the MC lays eggs when she gives birth regardless of species and why she gets full term pregnant less than an hour after getting creampied. The problem I have is it isn't explained in that scene. It should have been explained either during that scene or as soon as the timer runs out that her species, because she's obviously not fully human, or her world has a very fast gestation period and doesn't give live birth like normal humans. Also, while he does cum inside, it isn't clear if he stayed short of taking her virginity, since she's an obvious virgin with her being royalty AND barely knowing what sex is. If he put it all the way in, then the game has a bug where it isn't registering her first time, which is displayed in her sex stats screen. This is how I figured she's a virgin, because it doesn't list a specific person as a first partner and has a position in her stats for one. If he only put it in enough to make sure the semen goes in, which yes, is entirely possible, then it is working correctly. The problem there is the lack of clarification of exactly how he creampies the MC.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
go to one of the room in the castle with the cat girl as a party leader
She doesn't need to be leader to learn, only use. I was running the party with the Princess as lead and Jumpy still decided to teach only cat girl.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Undeveloped tits and pussy... am I going to get arrested for playing this?
Not unless you're in a country with the archaic notion that drawings equate to real children. She isn't a child as far as I can tell, just very petite. Loli does not necessarily mean underage, just that they look it. If you mean the undeveloped in the sex stats, that just means it hasn't been used very much sexually. Both girls have that until you get enough sex encounters.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
fixed it,
download and install patch v3,

back-up your save, install the game again, & then add this v3 patch and see if it fixed the issue for you as well.
help i cant find one map in game

D

Deleted member 2141805

Don't expect it to be good as Evenicle but it's a rather decent game, well-made RPG game compare to some KG release.

RNDM, it's irrelevant to be pedantic about colloquial language in this context. It's about the fetish of somebody with high resemblances to human having relationship with animals. It's like the word "loli" is about appearance, not actual age. Otherwise, you might mislead people not interested or interested in this kind of fetish just because of small, insignificant difference. Better follow KISS principle.

imelman, this game does not include a disclaimer like "based on a true story" or claim to accurately represent Italian wars of 18th century despite similarities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaosscorpio

Jun 9, 2017
Excuse me, I have some problem at chapter 5. After the opening scence of chapter 5, it notified me this error. How can I fix this error? Please help me. I like this game very much

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes