artica

May 27, 2018
Im maybe stupid, but after arriving at the first town, where i make people leave, its like a tower building, i dont know where to go next. Tried talking to the mayor, and if i go inside the fort/castle my only option is to blow a guy.

I remebmer reading about a boat, maybe?
go through the door beside that guy XD

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I stopped playing this game as it was way too boring. Do not pick easy it's not easy it's a baby play.. it's so easy that you 2 shot kill everything.. no skills or anything required.. It's awful because stupid game unlike other games does not let you change difficulty at least upwards.

So who the heck would want to play from the beginning to change difficulty. Even so if this is easy I bet normal is probably just as bad unless they up the difficulty curve extremely high. The game is a boring walk fest.. no strategy at all because everything is so easy to kill..

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I stopped playing this game as it was way too boring. Do not pick easy it's not easy it's a baby play.. it's so easy that you 2 shot kill everything.. no skills or anything required.. It's awful because stupid game unlike other games does not let you change difficulty at least upwards.

So who the heck would want to play from the beginning to change difficulty. Even so if this is easy I bet normal is probably just as bad unless they up the difficulty curve extremely high. The game is a boring walk fest.. no strategy at all because everything is so easy to kill..
Basically, at least up to around chapter 4. Only boss that did some damage to one of my characters was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been going through the entire game in combat mode only. I don't really have much of a desire to continue right now, I might in the future but ehhh. It's really dragging on and there's no threat or anything interesting keeping me playing. It's a pretty average/sub average game that just has length going for it. Maybe the H scenes are decent too, some of the art in the couple of H scenes I've seen so far bothered me though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got a problem on the chapter i think it's peoples revolt i get a smytext error are somethink like that and the game crashes so how do i fix this. the game is good but why does no other female in your group besides the 3 get naked.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
wait... someone chose to play easy complain about game too easy...?
and change class keep skill...
well... why would you forgot about skill you already learn?
This system is on many rpg games from final fantasy(jrpg) to dragon age(western)
you still use the same weapon just kind of change stance and focus stat
that is the point of this class up and variation
not like the princess change from sword to bow, so she can't use blade skill anymore

and a complain about walk... you play jrpg game...
Walk around to talk and find a clue or information is part of the game
if you don't like to walk then why not get out and go play visual novel you really love
that suit your self for just read click and read click to the end

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
So...any benefit on playing virgin? Like special item on NG+ or something.
nope but you only got the win cg when you win a fight
win cg mean the female enemy get fuck
and there are no recollection room for this game
so no switch to unlock all event
the recollection mode on title screen only recognize even from your save
but... actually when you end game with lewd route one time just load full save is recommended
there like three of it for win fight cg

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
wait... someone chose to play easy complain about game too easy...?
and change class keep skill...
well... why would you forgot about skill you already learn?
This system is on many rpg games from final fantasy(jrpg) to dragon age(western)
you still use the same weapon just kind of change stance and focus stat
that is the point of this class up and variation
not like the princess change from sword to bow, so she can't use blade skill anymore

and a complain about walk... you play jrpg game...
Walk around to talk and find a clue or information is part of the game
if you don't like to walk then why not get out and go play visual novel you really love
that suit your self for just read click and read click to the end
You can literally swap to the class, drop 3k and you know all the skills of that class instantly. They're not earned, they can be immediately bought. Have you even played the game? If you actually earned the skills, I'd be fine with it.

Word of advice, try to act more professional on these kinds of forums if you're a "game developer", what you're doing right now is a really bad look. Coming into a thread just to insult other people's opinions on a random game, lols. There are actually ways to disagree with people on these kinds of things without making yourself look bad. English not your first language?

artica

May 27, 2018
hmm actually there is chest to unlock all h-cg when you finish game it gives you option to save the game, load it from title screen and you start from first area just go straight to tolinia castle and done

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i can't beat the game because i keep geting that error message is. syntaxerror unexpected identifier thing and i do not now what that mean's first time ever seeing it really

Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know where this broken tool is on the floor on the side of the Mayan cave that other cave that has the runes, says that there is a broken tool on that floor but I can't find it

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
You can literally swap to the class, drop 3k and you know all the skills of that class instantly. They're not earned, they can be immediately bought. Have you even played the game? If you actually earned the skills, I'd be fine with it.

Word of advice, try to act more professional on these kinds of forums if you're a "game developer", what you're doing right now is a really bad look. Coming into a thread just to insult other people's opinions on a random game, lols. There are actually ways to disagree with people on these kinds of things without making yourself look bad. English not your first language?
wait… you think you are that important
no one care about me insult you
and even they care I don’t care about my look
the type of player like you don’t like rpg maker game in the first place
why do I care?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
wait… you think you are that important
no one care about me insult you
and even they care I don’t care about my look
the type of player like you don’t like rpg maker game in the first place
why do I care?
I don't mind you "insulting" me, I was trying to warn you that you're making yourself look like a tool, but okay, haha. You want attention so badly you act like this? People don't talk to be ignored, you clearly wanted a response. It's cute how desperate you are. I don't mind giving you some of my time.

Easier to act the way you are than improving yourself eh? I get you, don't worry.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes