Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Question~ What do you do in the Ricotta castle? I got to the room where the ghosts have a party....and then there is no other room to be found? Is it hidden...or must something else be done?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, and we can also get rid of tags and any information on the game at all. If you want to know what the game is, just waste your time playing all of them until you find the one your looking for. That makes a lot of sense.
:unsure:
M'kay. What I actually had the nerve to suggest, is to use the search function in the top-right corner of the page and look for either one of those words in this thread, which would net you the fix from the mentioned post in under 15 seconds.
Where the tags and such came into play in your interpretation, I haven't the slightest idea... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you do you, buddy.

Reactions: alasad

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so the last boss has a heart so how do you do that and did i miss stoping the peole from fighting the blue haired bitch working with the bad guy.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I am concerned how many bugs there are in this despite being a professionally translated release from Kagura Games. I hope they continue to maintain their high standard of quality that has been seen on their other translated releases (because this one is somewhat disappointing).

It should be noted the large "v3 patch" they provide on their website is only for Steam installations. It is not designed to be applied to distributions from Manga Gamer, JAST USA, FAKKU or Denpasoft. It would be nice if someone were to provide the original 1.04 patch for these other distributions (or get an updated distribution from them that does not need to be patched).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pasunna

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: I repacked the NON-INSTALLER version with the 1.04 update and reuploaded and attached the update file to OP

Thank you Zippix

Reactions: Zippix

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I am concerned how many bugs there are in this despite being a professionally translated release from Kagura Games. I hope they continue to maintain their high standard of quality that has been seen on their other translated releases (because this one is somewhat disappointing).

It should be noted the large "v3 patch" they provide on their website is only for Steam installations. It is not designed to be applied to distributions from Manga Gamer, JAST USA, FAKKU or Denpasoft. It would be nice if someone were to provide the original 1.04 patch for these other distributions (or get an updated distribution from them that does not need to be patched).
It can apply to the non steam version, you just need to change the folder it's applied to during installation. It defaults to steam, alter it to where your game is located and it works just fine.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Question~ What do you do in the Ricotta castle? I got to the room where the ghosts have a party....and then there is no other room to be found? Is it hidden...or must something else be done?
Three ghosts sitting around a table drinking? Continue further to the right IIRC

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how do you get your old class bacl with all you skilles are hoe to get all the old skill's were you can use them with the new xlasses kinda hard to us only three skills.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Where do I find director Biscione or whatever his name is, dunno where to look as I clicked a bit too fast, to actually see where this dude is during the canon dialogue scene in the one bandit-fort. I know, I'm a wuss for not knowing, and being able to figure it out on my own, but I'm both desperate and exasperated (exasperated with myself).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Where do I find director Biscione or whatever his name is, dunno where to look as I clicked a bit too fast, to actually see where this dude is during the canon dialogue scene in the one bandit-fort. I know, I'm a wuss for not knowing, and being able to figure it out on my own, but I'm both desperate and exasperated (exasperated with myself).
Search function, probably the most asked question here. The upside to a big thread, might be difficult to search manually, but at almost 20 pages now, you can bet you ass somebody else has had the same problem before if you're willing to use the search.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Search function, probably the most asked question here. The upside to a big thread, might be difficult to search manually, but at almost 20 pages now, you can bet you ass somebody else has had the same problem before if you're willing to use the search.
lol boy do I feel stupid now, thanks FruitSmoothie, man I should have thought of that. I'll do search before ever commenting again and removing all doubt of my stupidity.

With that out of the way, I've tried searching for a solution to this, but have got a problem of a syntax error after dealing with Princess Mary, at the start of the 5th chapter.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
lol boy do I feel stupid now, thanks FruitSmoothie, man I should have thought of that. I'll do search before ever commenting again and removing all doubt of my stupidity.

With that out of the way, I've tried searching for a solution to this, but have got a problem of a syntax error after dealing with Princess Mary, at the start of the 5th chapter.
L.O.L.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snaking

Mar 24, 2020
At what lewdness level does sex scenes change? I don't like to repeat old scenes to increase lewdness but i want to see some actual progress to the corruption already, i am at the beginning of chapter 5 with 28 lewdness and haven't noticed anything.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is a jewle you can buy to make them more lewd. i don't think i can beat the final boss most of my people only have three skill's and when the boss does this one attack it takes almost helf of everyones life am i missing something and how do i get all my skill's

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes