21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Just finished playing it

Kind of disappointed at the lack of Isabella scenes compared to the other girls, even more so with as to how few scenes Sofia has

But still a good game overall, 7/10
Brother can u tell me r the sex scene anmated or normal image?
tnx

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Brother can u tell me r the sex scene anmated or normal image?
tnx
Who knows...
If *only* there was an 'animated' tag, the presence of which (or the lack thereof) would be able to help regarding that question.
But alas, I can't see it among the tags for the game, so I don't know what the answer could be. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: superelmo

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Who knows...
If *only* there was an 'animated' tag, the presence of which (or the lack thereof) would be able to help regarding that question.
But alas, I can't see it among the tags for the game, so I don't know what the answer could be. :cry:
If f95zone,there are a lot of game which has no animated tag..but there is still animated cg inside the game

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
Who knows...
is this game animated?
Well the H scenes solely consist of images. There isn't any animation to strictly speak of, you click or press a button to see the next text box/image. I hope this description helps.

Reactions: 21dsd

Luvy Adib

Oct 28, 2017
Hello Everyone! :giggle: I need help!! :cry: After I reach to the chapter 2 at Milavis, specifically at the scene of the car, before the H-scene at the factory, the game started to mark a loadig error of the "audio/-1/0138.ogg" :( Does anyone knows how to fix it? Hope everyone is doing well! :love:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Well the H scenes solely consist of images. There isn't any animation to strictly speak of, you click or press a button to see the next text box/image. I hope this description helps.
Ty for ur reply bro

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Do I need some kind of walkthrough for this or is it pretty much self explanatory? Just asking cause I don't like to miss any scenes.

Feb 24, 2019
Does game have walkthough?
Do I need some kind of walkthrough for this or is it pretty much self explanatory? Just asking cause I don't like to miss any scenes.

As mentioned in the first couple pages the fortune teller tells you what you need to do next, great though I am missing some Cgs and would like to know myself how to get them, atm im looking for Sex Scene #7 (in recollection) between "Marta's Handjob" and "Marta Masturbating"

Feb 24, 2019
how to go to milavis ? please help

(PS I dnt know how to apply spoiler tag soo...)

Assuming you've made it to Thurin, il try and recall the events as far back as I can.

Go save 1 of your home's commanders from the Thurin Jail (North East of Thurn..go east then North through the cockatrice)
After saving the commander you'll hear a loud boom, go south and interact with scientists. Then go back to Thurin and look for large building in the southeast area of Thurin. Talk to the lead scientist to get a bomb which you then need to use on a rock blocking pathway on backside of castle (go through the grassy area where you first entered Thurin, west ward). now infaltrate the castle and either fight or fuck (and marry) the king. Go back east and the soldiers blocking east path into forest should be gone. Go through forest to Milavis

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
(PS I dnt know how to apply spoiler tag soo...)

Assuming you've made it to Thurin, il try and recall the events as far back as I can.

Go save 1 of your home's commanders from the Thurin Jail (North East of Thurn..go east then North through the cockatrice)
After saving the commander you'll hear a loud boom, go south and interact with scientists. Then go back to Thurin and look for large building in the southeast area of Thurin. Talk to the lead scientist to get a bomb which you then need to use on a rock blocking pathway on backside of castle (go through the grassy area where you first entered Thurin, west ward). now infaltrate the castle and either fight or fuck (and marry) the king. Go back east and the soldiers blocking east path into forest should be gone. Go through forest to Milavis
ah thank you for your reply. ive just found the solution. its seems i just need to talk to the bartender in the bar. now my problem is to find pomodoro place xD

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes