Feb 24, 2019
anyone know how to reduce lewdness?
Cant remember what the items that change your attack's element are but if you go to any merchant they will be selling two variations of those items, "loosening" which increases lewdness and "clear" which reduces lewdness

LK89

Apr 3, 2020
Cant remember what the items that change your attack's element are but if you go to any merchant they will be selling two variations of those items, "loosening" which increases lewdness and "clear" which reduces lewdness
thank you. found it.

LK89

Apr 3, 2020
ok i finished the game. but missing some few cg in the collections. do i need to replay the game, or i can search for the love icon in the game? is there any guide where should i look up? thx

LK89

Apr 3, 2020
nvrmind, found a way at steam discussion.

You have to continue the game using your game cleared save, then skip tutorial and get inside your home. There will be a chest that will allow you to unlock all scenes.

OrdinaryPpl

Apr 4, 2020
Wow I've played it 20+minutes now and this game is already so great!! Finally a new rpgm gem.

Btw is there any android ports already? Would appreciate it on my tablet:giggle:
Help me to head the cabaret, and meet the association member. Im So confused.
And um I'm playing this game on Android so i don't know how to open the map (・∀・)

OrdinaryPpl

Apr 4, 2020
Where's the Cabaret is? I was very confused. I'm playing on Android, so i don't know how to use a map. Plz reply
Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-54-46-20.png

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
i got this erorr at chapter 5 what do i need to do to fix it View attachment 609004
same. tried re-install but some how the old save files cant be used

Edit: This method is working: Download the install pack, not the pre-install one. Go to the old game's file -> www -> save. Then copy the WHOLE "save" file and replace it into the new game's.

and Ctrl + Shift + PrtScn is for taking screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirito191919

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
For f's sake people, just grab the v1.03->v1.04 update/bugfix from the OP.
Seriously, almost a quarter of the posts are about this game-breaking syntax error at the beginning of Chapter 5, and the answer/how to fix it has been given at least half a dozen times too.

Please, just search the thread before asking - I mean it shouldn't be that hard...
The non-installer version, as of now, should be an already v1.04 Chapter-5-syntax-error-free version, the installer version (as it says in the OP) is still v1.03, so will need the bugfix after installing.
Edit: This method is working: Download the install pack, not the pre-install one. Go to the old game's file -> www -> save. Then copy the WHOLE "save" file and replace it into the new game's.
I honestly don't even know what you were trying to get him to do, here.
and Ctrl + Shift + PrtScn is for taking screenshots.
That is pretty much the equivalent of simply pressing PrtScn, no? Though do correct me if I'm wrong. Also, Alt+PrtScn only takes the screenshot of the active window (be it e.g. a windowed game, or an error message), and I think as such could be much more hassle-free in most situations.

EcLo

Feb 24, 2018
So guys where is this place (papal state) ?
I've visited every church and still nothing happen.
Btw, it is after you beat the (thicc) elf boss in end of chapter 5.
Help pls, thx in advance....

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
So guys where is this place (papal state) ?
I've visited every church and still nothing happen.
Btw, it is after you beat the (thicc) elf boss in end of chapter 5.
Help pls, thx in advance....
Head north to the castle. Turn right at castle to edge of screen. Should be a dragon taxi. Follow this road to the end, and you'll be in Monicabel, the Papal states. It's the country where the pope lives

Reactions: EcLo

EcLo

Feb 24, 2018
Head north to the castle. Turn right at castle to edge of screen. Should be a dragon taxi. Follow this road to the end, and you'll be in Monicabel, the Papal states. It's the country where the pope lives
Thanks mate, u really help me there

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes