Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Game stops working in chapter 5
yes i just experience that too
Get the v1.03->v1.04 update and quickfix, maybe? (from the OP or from this post) As has been mentioned quite a few times already in the thread?
No idea about the changelog for v1.04, but it supposedly fixes that Chapter 5 syntax error game-breaking bug. At least noone reported back the opposite, thus far.

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Great little game.
Enjoyed it from start to finish. Not a problem encountered from start to finish here. No bugs, no crash's, nothing negative.

Yea, that last boss was a wicked one.
Had to go back and level my char's some more to beat him....and it still took a crap load of time for me..lol
Had party members dropping dead three times throughout that encounter, thank god for the resurrect powder.
Also changed classes of all party members and readjusted to new spells.... helped for sure, wasn't OP from my perspective.
But bring a good few healing items and the resurrect powder. Gear up etc, etc.
My chars ranged from level 41 - 44.

Yea, good game, definitely recommend this one.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Just finished the game, sucks that gallery doesn't fully unlock in virgin end, also virgin end is boring shit nothing really happens. Anyone have full save?
It's strange how we have to wait 3 minutes to get pregnant, and even stranger that every pregnancy ends with an egg.

Pretty pissed that Prussia barely gets any mention when they're supposed to ally with Italy in the 3rd Italian independence war against Austria. That part where the Frenchies leave because Prussia is coming is the only time it's mentioned. Though Prussia is already the North German Confederation when they fight France, trust me I've played Vicky 2:v

By the way, that one part in the epilogue, is that near the time when Louis Napoleon gets captured by the Prussians and then the Prussians steamroll to and siege Paris?

Last edited:

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone know about what to do or where to find this place/mission "Caprera on Sandario's shore" ?
Teleport to Thurin and head south. It's the beach you landed on when you got to control the big ships

Just finished the game, sucks that gallery doesn't fully unlock in virgin end, also virgin end is boring shit nothing really happens. Anyone have full save?
Game has a New Game+ option. Load final save after beating boss to begin New Game+, skip tutorial and go into parent's house. Open chest to unlock all scenes

How jump in this game?
Put Marta (catgirl) in lead and just press yourself against gap you want to jump

Reactions: pasunna

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I finished the game as a virgin and no sex scene available
Well, if I was in a funnier mood I'd make a big post with even a snapshot of the above two posts attached about all the juicy irony and whatnot, but alas...

...I just hope you haven't missed the information in the post right above yours, if you too are having trouble with unlocking the scenes.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
At the start of chapter 5 People's revolt .........i get a...... syntax error ........Unexpected identifier .......message .......
......HELP PLEASE !!!!! i love the game and i am too far in to quit now ...

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Question~ What do you do in the Ricotta castle? I got to the room where the ghosts have a party....and then there is no other room to be found? Is it hidden...or must something else be done?
find the ghost playing the piano .......he will tell you about the boss before you can proceed .......use marta to jump the hole..you must you change formation and put her first ..........Marta was tough to jump by the old man (you found him right ???)

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
So, been playing this, got to one of the first things that seems like it can impregnate Erica, the Lion king guy. Why does she give birth to an egg? (the dialogue implies that's a consequence of monster sex and I don't think the Lion guy really qualifies for that). And does she only ever give birth to eggs? Because that would be lame, since I do like myself some birthing. Apologies if this was answered somewhere earlier in the thread.
yep she pops out eggs only

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
At the start of chapter 5 People's revolt .........i get a...... syntax error ........Unexpected identifier .......message .......
......HELP PLEASE !!!!! i love the game and i am too far in to quit now ...
I had this issue and I redownloaded the game several times to no avail. It turns out I was running version 1.03 of the game and that if I downloaded a 1.04 version and copy my save file it would work fine

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
It turns out when you lose to a any of the chapter bosses, there is a specific CG for the occasion and an "item" is attached to Erica every time this happens since those aren't game overs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 24, 2019
hmm not sure why but I cant seem to move my characters once ive closed/left map view, however trying to move reopens the map UI. (Ive opened up maps twice by accident but not sure why I cant move afterwards)

Seems like i was accessing the world maps before getting the teleport crystal

Last edited:

ACZX

Jan 17, 2020
Just finished playing it

Kind of disappointed at the lack of Isabella scenes compared to the other girls, even more so with as to how few scenes Sofia has

But still a good game overall, 7/10

TakagiSanLite

Jun 21, 2018
How to get through the rock after i get the virginity fruit? Help.. I cant go and talk to princess because of those boulders..

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes