Oct 6, 2019
I guess for some reasons, they couldn't make up a story or they got lazy.
They can hardly be blamed. Italian history is crazier than any fiction. There is no end to the heroes, villians, debauchery, and drama that one might find in the numerous history books that chronicle the Italian peninsula. Indeed, it has been indistinguishable from harlequin romance novels since the Trojans supposedly first landed there.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
wait... someone chose to play easy complain about game too easy...?
Yeah typically in most game normal means you are going to spend some time fighting the random monster.. and have a really tough time on the bosses.. really tough. Most easy means it will probably take about 3 or 4 rounds to kill enemy and skills will be useful but bosses won't be so nearly impossible without grinding.

But this is not even of an easy category this is a friggen cake walk. One to two shot kill every single creature no skills or items needed. Not even for a boss. I have only seen one other game this easy and it let you change difficulty and on that game I had to go to hard mode to even have a bit of a challenge. Going by how easy it is I think it would require a hell mode to be even a bit of a challenge.. I was hoping things would get a bit harder but by the time I realized it was going to be a cake walk through the entire story and no way to increase difficulty.. I was like this game does not have enough to make me want to play to where I am a second time.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Chapter 3 after inspect the cannon, where can i find Director Biscione?
Milavis, the town with two levels. Ground level, go all the way right. He's the redheaded guy who made MC test a sex toy

does anyone know where the broken tool is in this cave?
The text implies you need to find it; it's automatically picked up.

where can i find Director Biscione?
Milavis, the town with two levels. Ground level, go all the way right. He's the redheaded guy who made MC test a sex toy

Reactions: Khaine_God

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
So, been playing this, got to one of the first things that seems like it can impregnate Erica, the Lion king guy. Why does she give birth to an egg? (the dialogue implies that's a consequence of monster sex and I don't think the Lion guy really qualifies for that). And does she only ever give birth to eggs? Because that would be lame, since I do like myself some birthing. Apologies if this was answered somewhere earlier in the thread.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah typically in most game normal means you are going to spend some time fighting the random monster.. and have a really tough time on the bosses.. really tough. Most easy means it will probably take about 3 or 4 rounds to kill enemy and skills will be useful but bosses won't be so nearly impossible without grinding.

But this is not even of an easy category this is a friggen cake walk. One to two shot kill every single creature no skills or items needed. Not even for a boss. I have only seen one other game this easy and it let you change difficulty and on that game I had to go to hard mode to even have a bit of a challenge. Going by how easy it is I think it would require a hell mode to be even a bit of a challenge.. I was hoping things would get a bit harder but by the time I realized it was going to be a cake walk through the entire story and no way to increase difficulty.. I was like this game does not have enough to make me want to play to where I am a second time.
I'm not really sure what you expected from an 'Easy' difficulty. Most of the time, when people choose 'Easy', it's mostly for the 'Story' and the 'Hscene', which is why it was made to be a cakewalk, especially on hgames (it's a bit different for regular games since it depends on the game's focus itself. Some regular games that focuses on 'Story' tends to make the 'Easy' difficulty a cakewalk from first to end so that people could just enjoy the 'Story' without having to go through a long gameplay, like "Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology"). Choosing 'Normal' is mostly for getting a general feeling of every side of the content and 'Hard' for the gameplay challenge.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
patch 3v? What is that? Can you tell me more in detail? I also encoutered bugs in chapter 5
here is the path 3v fixes the bug problem on chapter 5
The patch that I didn't know anything about until reading this thread is almost 2gb. That is a lot of content that seems needing fixed with this version on here. Probably would be a good idea to post the link on the main post somewhere. I don't know how many different types of playthroughs I played trying to get it to work and double checking the main post to make sure it was a finished game and I wasn't missing any download instructions. As soon as this patch gets done downloading though, as frustrated as I am atm, I will hopefully be back to trying to finish this game. How many chapters are there?
i got a problem on the chapter i think it's peoples revolt i get a smytext error are somethink like that and the game crashes so how do i fix this
Or... you know... Search the thread? "Patch, update, version, fix, bug, error, Chapter 5" bla bla.
Anyways: here's the (small) quickfix from a cool dude in the thread: post.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the deracter is in the factory with the car the guy with the heart. the scard are peace of metal you already have it just go to the opra house.

manoloy

Jan 20, 2019
This game is way too obsessed with its storyline. Everything needs to be done in a very specific order and most times your task is to go someplace just to talk with a guy. I normally hate long cutscenes in rpmg games but this one should have gotten more cutscenes.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>) how do you get the pregnant " How can I get my girl pregnant? " guys pls help
2>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
3>)who became pregnant and gives birth
No one answered me when I asked a similar question, but what I've seen so far is that Erica can get pregnant from sex that involves vaginal creampies (such as from the lion king dude), but for some reason she only ever seems to birth eggs, the dialogue during which implies such is a consequence of having sex with monsters, but she births an egg even if she was impregnated by a human. No idea what's up with that, and if normal birth is in at all, seems like it isn't, which is a damn shame.

Oh, and if you do a sex scene whilst pregnant, it doesn't show during the scene, it just plays like normal, though some of the screenshots in the first post do seem to imply the existence of pregnant sex scenes later on.

Reactions: Antonín_CZ

book1701

Dec 6, 2018

The text implies you need to find it; it's automatically picked up.

Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you do not have a girl condom and you have a sex seen with the haert's ubove there head's there is a chance that they will get pregnet well i only seen the mc. but there will also be like this clock up top that mean's she is prego.

Aug 11, 2018
I'm stuck ant the unicorn fight, how can I actually fight him whenever I get close the H-scene pop up without letting me chose, is that a bug or something or there is no way to avoid that?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm stuck ant the unicorn fight, how can I actually fight him whenever I get close the H-scene pop up without letting me chose, is that a bug or something or there is no way to avoid that?
Don't pick up the fruit. I think the translation may have gotten it backwards. I was trying to avoid the H scene too and it sounded like picking up the fruit is what did that, but it's the opposite. Hopefully you have a save before then, I don't know if you can get rid of it.

Ah, double checked and it actually says "It's also possible to achieve the same results by carrying a virginity fruit with you". The same results being sex with the unicorn if you aren't a virgin. I thought the "result" was calming the unicorn down without sex. Bit vague on the description/explanation there. Figured you'd distract it with the fruit or something lol. The way they made it sound like the unicorn was nearly invincible otherwise made me think that it had to be dealt with outside normal means. It's a safety net for whores, not for virgins, lols.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2018
Don't pick up the fruit. I think the translation may have gotten it backwards. I was trying to avoid the H scene too and it sounded like picking up the fruit is what did that, but it's the opposite. Hopefully you have a save before then, I don't know if you can get rid of it.

Ah, double checked and it actually says "It's also possible to achieve the same results by carrying a virginity fruit with you". The same results being sex with the unicorn if you aren't a virgin. I thought the "result" was calming the unicorn down without sex. Bit vague on the description/explanation there. Figured you'd distract it with the fruit or something lol. The way they made it sound like the unicorn was nearly invincible otherwise made me think that it had to be dealt with outside normal means. It's a safety net for whores, not for virgins, lols.
Yeah thankfully I always save in diferents slots lol, thanks for the reply

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to the person with the smytex error look up the list there is a reply to your question above tow o my post's. this game is good but then i think two others should have more scene's are a way to see them with out there close on lol.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Or... you know... Search the thread? "Patch, update, version, fix, bug, error, Chapter 5" bla bla.
Anyways: here's the (small) quickfix from a cool dude in the thread: post.
Yeah, and we can also get rid of tags and any information on the game at all. If you want to know what the game is, just waste your time playing all of them until you find the one your looking for. That makes a lot of sense.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes