fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
how do i get the artisan a tomato? the door next to him is locked and I can't get through it or is there somewhere else with a tomato

artica

May 27, 2018
to get tomato you have to through gates
in pomo island erica should be able to open it just make sure she is party leader

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
People are really generous with those 5 star ratings huh. Game is alright, but what I've seen so far from about chapter 4, I wouldn't say it's amazing. Might review it if I ever get around to finishing it. My biggest gripe with it is the combat has never been a challenge. Some of those skills are just OP as fuck, mainly the full party attack boosts. The cat girl's buff also affects the whole party even though it sounds like it should only be one ally. Nun chick has a proper full party one anyways in one of her classes.

I don't know if it's intentional but you can also keep the skills of whatever class you choose even on class switch, so you can just switch between them and collect all the skills. Kinda defeats the point of even having a class change option in the first place in my opinion. Just costs a little extra. Not like money is an issue when you can just spam mine ores and sell them for 50-100k a day. Lots of balance issues with this makes it far too easy.

Backing out of a skill purchase also still seems to spend your money, that's annoying. Some of the recipes can basically only be obtained by the time many of them are obsolete as well. Had a bunch of times already where I'm finally able to craft an equip moments before I find a better equip in a store.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How to find Tomato? I'm tried now. He said U must go to Deeper Pomodoro Island.
Unlock the gate with the blonde chick to the right of him, keep heading right, eventually jump the bridge with the kitty girl, keep heading right past the succubi, fight the dragon.

Reactions: justjen

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
The patch that I didn't know anything about until reading this thread is almost 2gb. That is a lot of content that seems needing fixed with this version on here. Probably would be a good idea to post the link on the main post somewhere. I don't know how many different types of playthroughs I played trying to get it to work and double checking the main post to make sure it was a finished game and I wasn't missing any download instructions. As soon as this patch gets done downloading though, as frustrated as I am atm, I will hopefully be back to trying to finish this game. How many chapters are there?

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Unlock the gate with the blonde chick to the right of him, keep heading right, eventually jump the bridge with the kitty girl, keep heading right past the succubi, fight the dragon.

Yeah, you have to ride the gondola to the right of the castle and follow that route until you come to the end and dismount your boat and go just a little deeper on foot. Talk to the pizza chef in front of his cabin to advance the quest.

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
Im maybe stupid, but after arriving at the first town, where i make people leave, its like a tower building, i dont know where to go next. Tried talking to the mayor, and if i go inside the fort/castle my only option is to blow a guy.

I remebmer reading about a boat, maybe?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes