• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh nice, i love this dev-- their heroines are so adorable! glad the MTL reads well too, imma have to give this a try :D

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
For the record, I purchased this game myself when it came out, so I do not feel bad about pirating it.
And if the translator needs copies of other games to try and translate, reach out bro! I'm a dlsite superfan XD

• Wow
Reactions: Trickstar

May 6, 2017
So... Its basically a game about cucking Yuri couple
Well this is refreshing, count me in

geodude57

Apr 23, 2020
For some reason the secret items would default to saying "Obtained Potion" no matter what item is actually picked up. (image below show that i got a potion but it supposed to be a HP up item). It's just a minior bug as i still receive the right item, not sure if it's worth fixing (not game breaking)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Fixed with Latest Patch (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First off it's a drawing

Second if you think this is what 9 year olds look like then I think something is seriously wrong with you lmao.
Thank you for that. The dude is complaining about art, ink, watercolors. I think we found a WHISTLEBLOWER, yikes!!!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For some reason the secret items would default to saying "Obtained Potion" no matter what item is actually picked up. (image below show that i got a potion but it supposed to be a HP up item). It just a minior bug as i still receive the right item, not sure if it's worth fixing (not game breaking)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed, thanks!

Reactions: geodude57
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes