dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the translation is very good except the mistakes with item and character names related to the most recent one, for example: it gives a list of two weapons to improve and when you select either the rod or the sword it still says "improve sword" in both cases, or when you kill "Creature of the Void" in the first cave monster the girl says "now let's return to Mr. Creature of the Void in the guild", and there are other cases like these
Screenshots?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'd be down for a Final Fantasy h-game that isn't just featuring Tifa again.
Considering the large number of females over multiple games, Final Fantasy is almost begging for a harem game. Just don't forget #1 FF waifu, Yuffie!!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Considering the large number of females over multiple games, Final Fantasy is almost begging for a harem game. Just don't forget #1 FF waifu, Yuffie!!
I always figured it was Aerith/Aeris VS Tifa.

I was biased against Yuffie because she sorta replaces Aerith...only not at all. Speaking purely on the original FFVII.

btw for this game, is the patch needed? I've seen "uploaded 12 minutes ago" and the game has a patch. Like no way.

Jun 29, 2018
weapon upgrade system and item sell are bugged you only get the sword upgrade menu and all items that are sold are under medal value if not medal its 0g iin price.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
weapon upgrade system and item sell are bugged you only get the sword upgrade menu and all items that are sold are under medal value if not medal its 0g iin price.
Fixed, although not sure what you mean by sold under medal value.

1701473587506.png
1701473595593.png

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Fixed, although not sure what you mean by sold under medal value.
Basically, when you're selling items at the pawn shop, it just refers to the coin all the time, and you get nothing from it. For example when I try to select 'Fang of the Magical Beast' which sells for 43g, it just says 'You have 0 of the Old Madonea Coin, so...' and then offers me 0g for it, and if you do select sell after that, you lose the item so yeah... probably something messed up with the variables. Also in the Priege, when you leave the pawn shop, the text there is bugged, the shopkeeper says "l49- pawn shop,S{ N_0} 'Thank you for the purchase' so yeah, might want to get that looked at too

Reactions: dazedanon

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Can you get naked in this? I've been pretty annoyed at this dev because it's only possible in a few of their earlier entries

FXZR

Dec 17, 2022
Those creepy fish eyes in the entire series of games... short and sparse in gameplay and scenes

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Judging by the scores on DLsite, the Anmitsuya dudes again failed to find the right formula and made a relatively mediocre product... what a pity

WhoCares2023

Mar 19, 2023
Ok, I am stuck.
The only open quest I currently have wants me to go to a "western forest" but there is no such thing on the map.

Only thing that comes to mind to reach that is a blocked path in the "abandoned mines" which I can not get open.

Last edited:

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
Ok, I am stuck.
The only open quest I currently have wants me to go to a "western forest" but there is no such thing on the map.

Only thing that comes to mind to reach that is a blocked path in the "abandoned mines" which I can not get open.
there is a guild mission that takes you there

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes