1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1656004527791.png

Overview:
You play as Lucas, a boy who was arrested charged with indecent assault for having sex in a club, and while you try to prove to every one why you shouldn't be in the prison, you meet a bunch of hot and naughty prisoners.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-23
Release Date: 2022-06-22
Developer: lovemann
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains adult gay sex and naked men. It's destined strictly to adult audience.
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -

1656004817976.png 1656004835755.png 1656004849832.png s01_f04.PNG s01_f05.PNG s03_f04a.PNG

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thx.
So, this is a very short demo (around 1600 words), but my goal for now is to receive your feedback to be able to improve it.
Shouldn't it be labelled as "prototype"?

Also, is the dev asking audience about how to make his game?
IMO you don't really need to include everything to make it good - sub / dom, top / bottom, consensual/ non-consensual, bdsm, other kinks - it'll be overwhelmingly unpractical as a starting point;
But you need to give us something Original, you can't just say "hey I'm makin' a prison themed game, what you guys want?"

Reactions: D-Andy and Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Not bad, it could be a hot game. It seems a little too early but anyway, it's up to the dev. Maybe I'll download just to take a look.

Played it, the demo doesn't last more than 5 minutes. I must admit, the inmates are hot... but those cops are so skinny, I mean, it's a miracle that they control those gorillas. Story wise, there's no much to tell, and sex wise there is only a blowjob scene. I'll keep this in watched just for being a prison themed game.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"...indecent assault for having sex in a club" really confuses me. Having sex isn't 'assault' unless it's rape. Was he put in prison for raping someone in a club? Consensual sex in a club is just 'indecent exposure' and/or 'public indecency', but 'assault' makes no sense here.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes