Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
"Should be completely translated, since where I've taken the game there was nothing about neither a machine translation nor a partial one. Let me know, otherwise I'll gladly flag this to one of the mods to delete it, if it's not 100% translated."

Whelp, got to download it quick then.
Translation is partial at best, i plaeyd less then 5mins and there was already untranslated lines.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Mega link was murdered, by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind, its up. I left the link open from yesterday and when I tried to download it said the account the file was in was deleted lol. Guess it was just Mega being crazy.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Mega link was murdered, by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind, its up. I left the link open from yesterday and when I tried to download it said the account the file was in was deleted lol. Guess it was just Mega being crazy.
Nope, actually the MEGA account used for the link was just killed this morning so you didn't imagine anything. So it's another one this time xD

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Anyway to increase the games resolution? or run it at a higher one
I use a tool called SWRU. With that you can resize ANY rpgm (and also all other applications!). Just check that link ;)

I simply double both the X- and Y- values to increase the window size proportionally ;)

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
any complete save files for lazy people?
You would need to be really lazy considering the game can be finished by skipping all texts in around 10 minutes. The games has around 20-30 % translated dialogues only so reading anything is pointless in this game. Not to mention why would you need a save when you can go into the folder with the images and see all those scenes without waisting any time at all or waiting for a full save. Thats not being lazy, that is not using a brain at all.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes