Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
When I beat the tentacle by the flower the text just loops until the game just freezes doing nothing.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Someone know how to unlock all of the H-events? Or maybe have a complete save? I have 2 events remaining and don't know what to do to finding them.
Also the flower from the tentacle moster is necessary to unlock one of these? (I had the non updated version and when entered in the zone of the flower and tentacle got teleported in the recollection room and I saved for error, then i used the updated version and all was fixed but the game got me the tentacle scene done, so I don't have the flower)

When I beat the tentacle by the flower the text just loops until the game just freezes doing nothing.
I have the same problem. I can't find a way to access the gallery.
just download the last patch in the comments, I assume the one in the first post isn't updated

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Game isn't full english but I guess the important stuff is translated
Sex combat is a cool idea that I don't think I've ever seen before. Hopefully someone tries it with animations matching what 'attacks' you choose so there's more going on on screen instead of just a static image

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Any fix for the endless loop on the flower? Patched with patch on pg 3 and it worked.

shadowstormer9029

Aug 23, 2018
after applying the patches, the skill animations and character voices are not playing inside the game anymore. Is there any way to fix that?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I think the other two reviewers are smoking something, because this game was NOT 5 stars

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "xStE, post: 1074748, członek: 609214"]
idź do „opuszczonego miasta Dunjon”, w polu z stracha na wróble, użyj „Leku Diurektycznego” w pobliżu rośliny, łupnij ziemniaki i wróć do głodnego Ogra
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Wait, why is this in Polish?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i really like the girl here coz i'm a sucker for cute white-haired girls (kinda reminds me of Princess Sacrifice). Just really sad coz game is too short and only one preggo cg. She's already a bit dom on the last scene(incubus), then game ends after a few seconds of walking. sad cat noises=_=

Reactions: f9account
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes