jens3jensen

Nov 18, 2017
You would need to be really lazy considering the game can be finished by skipping all texts in around 10 minutes. The games has around 20-30 % translated dialogues only so reading anything is pointless in this game. Not to mention why would you need a save when you can go into the folder with the images and see all those scenes without waisting any time at all or waiting for a full save. Thats not being lazy, that is not using a brain at all.
How do you skip?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated the OP with the full english translation (at least what wasn't still translated) files attached, provided by @Timlot . Thank him for the effort.
Just copy the folder into the folder's main game, overwriting if asked and voilà. Problem solved.

Reactions: ponyguy

Witcher_

Sep 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with the download? The Mega link works for me but I'm having trouble running the program? Usually the file is compressed and I can extract it and run the application from there but it doesn't give me that open at all. So confused

Timlot

Sep 8, 2018
Can anyone help me with the download? The Mega link works for me but I'm having trouble running the program? Usually the file is compressed and I can extract it and run the application from there but it doesn't give me that open at all. So confused
If you mean that you can't extract the game than try using a up to date version of "7zip".
If you mean that you can't run the game after extraction try install the "RPG Maker RTP VX ACE" (RTP is the runtime package).

Timlot

Sep 8, 2018
I have made a updated version of my complete english patch.
Included is now the CG gallery from version 1.2 of the game and additionaly i have added scene replay.
Besides that i have added a skip button ("Shift") which speeds up messages and battle animations.
I don't mind if you put this patch on the OP bryhidr.
Have Fun.

Jase135

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any particular reason why the first door to the right in the Incubus Mansion disappears whenever I get the key?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Wow the translation for this game is rough can hardly read those dialogues it's like a google machine translation XD someone should translate this again I mean the dialogues are all scrambled up and there are so many typo's

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 got a complete save(in the gallery) , door is not there for me.
Warning THE PATCH CAN BREAK THE GAME! I just restarted the game and the INN and 2nd plant battles can get you perma stuck in a dialogue loop.

Reactions: Jase135

croPath

May 10, 2017
i Played the game and i played it through the incubus castle but then it ended???, i dont understand it says completed and it certainly is not completed. Shame for such a nice game where FUCK is used for attacking(if you guys have any hentai games where fuck is used as attacks???).
with the patch its 100% TLed but it might brake the game and make it unable to progress at a couple of points. The game is completed

Timlot

Sep 8, 2018
Sorry about that. Here is the updated patch.

The inn bug is from the original japanese game too, if it is the one i found.
The plant dialog bug is corrected. The missing recollection room (memory room) door aswell.
Those were my fault.

I made it clearer to go in the bedroom after talking to the incubus in the throne room and after the bedroom scene with him (if won the fight) the next dialog in the throne room will start automaticaly.
Now everyone should be able to finish the game, if he managed to get to the mansion.

If you just want to lose a battle, you can now use the suicide skill.
(I have used it for testing purposes, but it might be useful for you guys too)

To make it clear, most dialog translations aren't from me. I just translated the lines that weren't already translated and some missing interface translations. Besides that, i'm not very experienced in japanese text and game translation.
I did translate the game primarily for myself, so that i can enjoy it better. Afterall it was already translated to the most part. I just thought i can share it when i'm at it.

See next post for updated Patch.

Timlot

Sep 8, 2018
Here is another update with more bugs fixed and typos corrected (especially missing or wrong line breaks).
I won't impove or redo the translation more than i have. Gamebreaking things should all be corrected.

Here you go.

Sep 6, 2017
Here is another update with more bugs fixed and typos corrected (especially missing or wrong line breaks).
I won't impove or redo the translation more than i have. Gamebreaking things should all be corrected.

Here you go.
It actually got broken even further, when using this patch, once you START a NEW GAME. It would as if you load a game and the character is invisible.

Timlot

Sep 8, 2018
Oh, did not test new game. Forgot to reset the start position.

Here is the fix.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes