Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It looks like the more developep route is going full whore and taking dicks left and right. To each his own but I prefer the lesbian route which is pretty short on content right now.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It looks like the more developep route is going full whore and taking dicks left and right. To each his own but I prefer the lesbian route which is pretty short on content right now.
it looks like whore route is abruptly ended after being violated by psycho

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
The game sets up a slut route so ok to that, but I hope she can find out who set her up and get revenge or shiv the queen bitch and take control because she took kung fu lessons since she was five (which we will find out about in a flash back once you write it) but her mantra was never to use it for violence but revenge is her motivation now. She wants to dominate, shiv, kick heads and crush balls......just a thought ;) Look at her eyes, there's pure unadulterated psychotic rage hidden there.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Remember (US) folks: Don't talk to the police.
Not just US folks. If the police in any country tell you that you have a right to have a lawyer present, exercise that right. In countries that don't guarantee the right to a lawyer... don't go, or get out as fast as you can.

Games like this would be better-off just having the main character start in prison and tell the story of how they got there. That will avoid silly and suspension-of-disbelief-breaking criminal and court proceedings like this game has.

Reactions: DudePersonA

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I dropped playing after being beaten in the cell. And so my spoilers are from digging in game files.
Here you are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn even though I've already suspected her BF having something to do with the murder but seeing how this was displayed is kinda disappointing. Though in hindsight I can see the reason why the dev chooses this way because MC clearly doesn't have any power or money to conduct any investigation and her sole task has become staying alive. Dragging the murder mystery for too long without any means to go forward might seem a bit frustrating.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
hopefully someone creates a game like this where we play a badass bitch who dont deal with the shit and fight to survive.
you know, like, build up a gang in there and kick the old prison queen from her toilet.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
hopefully someone creates a game like this where we play a badass bitch who dont deal with the shit and fight to survive.
you know, like, build up a gang in there and kick the old prison queen from her toilet.
i would really like that. i love lunas fall from grace for those path. but games like this get played mostly by persons who dont like strong woman and just want to see them lose and get gang raped, the more dicks the better.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes