FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That was a ridiculously short update. The story didn't go anywhere from last update. Probably a good idea to wait several updates and check back, with this one, rather than downloading every update.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys I gotta say, as a long time supporter, (just $1, not smelling my own farts here) the reason for no leaks and no updates is obvious... Not nearly enough supporters.
I love the game but it's hard to keep devs motivated when they see there's no financial reason to dedicate several hours a week just to please a tiny number of people who think high enough of your work to be worth a measly $1/month. Not saying the dev is perfect, I've pointed out several issues/bugs but the writing is on the wall and it's a sad read.
I know nothing of other people's finances and don't judge but, please, let's support the games we like whenever possible.
Dev's last post was April 3rd.
Last post was in April, and the update was just eating a pussy, and continuing the scene it left off with in the previous update...story didn't go anywhere...no exciting scenes...maybe 5 minutes of "game" play. lol
I can see why there are few supporters at the lowest level.

I like the idea of the story, and the renders are cool, but even if I weren't broke AF right now, I couldn't justify donating to this one until further into the game, after seeing if anything changed.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I'm not looking to get into the discussion itself, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate that you engaged the subject with clear effort put into understanding multiple perspectives, even the ones that don't apply to you personally.
Enlightenment can be achieved from the acknowledgement that wisdom from a truth within an answer can only be revealed once a question has been formulated......

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
"- A continuation of one previously unpopular storyline (although it has now been integrated into another storyline)"

How brave xD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 186 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.18

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I initially liked the idea of this game a lot more but there is just WAY too much hetero sex for a women in prison game.

It's like setting a gay male dating sim in an all girls school.

I was onboard for women having rough sex with other women

I know I'm in the minority but that's my opinion.
I agree with extreme violence, the joke of a erotic game of a woman in prison should be a lot of lesbian content, maybe a little optional hetero content.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
From dev.

"Hey, everybody. Unfortunately I have to take a pause in game development, as I have encountered problems with the new version of Renpy. A lot of new content has been made, but I am currently looking for a programmer who can fix many of the problems and take over the programming completely. As soon as a programmer is found I will resume my profile immediately. I will let you know as soon as I have good news.

At this point, you can unsubscribe. As soon as I find a programmer I will post about it which will be available to all users. Thank you for your understanding."

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
From dev.

"Hey, everybody. Unfortunately I have to take a pause in game development, as I have encountered problems with the new version of Renpy. A lot of new content has been made, but I am currently looking for a programmer who can fix many of the problems and take over the programming completely. As soon as a programmer is found I will resume my profile immediately. I will let you know as soon as I have good news.

At this point, you can unsubscribe. As soon as I find a programmer I will post about it which will be available to all users. Thank you for your understanding."
Then ON HOLD tag should be added

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reported, game should be updated by a mod shortly
Reported what? The current version is already posted.

The on-hold tag is if the dev reports it.

Hey, everybody. Unfortunately, I have to take a pause in game development, as I have encountered problems with the new version of Renpy. A lot of new content has been made, but I am currently looking for a programmer who can fix many of the problems and take over the programming completely. As soon as a programmer is found I will resume my profile immediately. I will let you know as soon as I have good news.

At this point, you can unsubscribe. As soon as I find a programmer, I will post about it which will be available to all users. Thank you for your understanding.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes