leg28

Aug 15, 2018

It's right there...guess if you want it bad enough, pay for it, or wait for it to leak.
pretty strange, almost 4 months since update and nobody leaks.
maybe very low number of supporters

Mediterraneon

Oct 7, 2021
pretty strange, almost 4 months since update and nobody leaks.
maybe very low number of supporters
Thats what i mean - I see no reason for "no leak". Something's off with this one.

If there is a new version, it usually drops here the same day. This game is quality and popular enough so where is the new version on F95?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thats what i mean - I see no reason for "no leak". Something's off with this one.

If there is a new version, it usually drops here the same day. This game is quality and popular enough so where is the new version on F95?
This game hasn't leaked the same day in a long while, the last leak because they accidentally made it public on

Don't worry though, it should be pop up soon enough (it is only $1) ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Prison Life [v0.18] [Gonzales]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Gonzales your making a good game though I haven't played this update yet but I got a couple questions! I guess she was framed or something to get sent to prison so will she find out who was involved and why during the game? Was her girlfriend involved in the set up and she has not visitors yet? Will there be a way to get even? Will there be a way that she will take charge in prison and get revenge on those who fucked with her? Will the game progress with a story line more detailed or is it just going to be she goes to prison to get subjugated with no answers?

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
You can wrongfully accuse me all you want - just don't wrongfully convict me, then I'll end up in prison... ;)

...going to give this one a go.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Guys I gotta say, as a long time supporter, (just $1, not smelling my own farts here) the reason for no leaks and no updates is obvious... Not nearly enough supporters.
I love the game but it's hard to keep devs motivated when they see there's no financial reason to dedicate several hours a week just to please a tiny number of people who think high enough of your work to be worth a measly $1/month. Not saying the dev is perfect, I've pointed out several issues/bugs but the writing is on the wall and it's a sad read.
I know nothing of other people's finances and don't judge but, please, let's support the games we like whenever possible.
Dev's last post was April 3rd.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG and Cabin

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Guys I gotta say, as a long time supporter, (just $1, not smelling my own farts here) the reason for no leaks and no updates is obvious... Not nearly enough supporters.
I love the game but it's hard to keep devs motivated when they see there's no financial reason to dedicate several hours a week just to please a tiny number of people who think high enough of your work to be worth a measly $1/month. Not saying the dev is perfect, I've pointed out several issues/bugs but the writing is on the wall and it's a sad read.
I know nothing of other people's finances and don't judge but, please, let's support the games we like whenever possible.
Dev's last post was April 3rd.
I agree with your statement 100% but as a just single voice for the financially weaker side unfortunately at the moment there are about 20 to 25 Dev's and Modder's I'd love to support all the time if I could but I just can't afford that so I ended up rotating each month and your right $1 isn't a lot but the cost of living is forever increasing across the board and people's incomes in general are further away from reflecting those increases than ever before which inevitably and sadly leads to less supporters overall. Now with all that said the Dev's, Modder's and other associated people that may need or rely on support to keep a project alive generally have a starting donation amount of $1.00 and that can be seen as a cost barrier that's to hard to commit to for above reasoning but if that starting value was lowered to $0.20 or $0.50 it would reduce the perception of a cost barrier that one can't commit to so in theory it would garner more attention from a much broader base of potential supporters and then the next step would be WORLD DOMINATION HAHAHAHA! Sorry I couldn't resist but that's the 101 from me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrisonLife-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well, this here: - A continuation of one previously unpopular storyline (although it has now been integrated into another storyline) sounds kinda ominous, anybody care to tell what that's about? Integrating an unpopular piece of the game in another storyline seems like a sound way to ruin that 1 as well? :'D

Reactions: Sombramain22

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Garbage story, unavoidable lesbian shit, plus the optional sadistic male shit. At this point I'll just pass. There hasn't been a significant amount of new content in the past few updates anyway, at least on the paths I played. Sadly, it now goes into my ignore list.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Garbage story, unavoidable lesbian shit, plus the optional sadistic male shit. At this point I'll just pass. There hasn't been a significant amount of new content in the past few updates anyway, at least on the paths I played. Sadly, it now goes into my ignore list.
Willing to ask. I see male domination tag but how much content is there? I don't mind unavoidable lesbian stuff if it's compensated by M/F content. Thanks

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today. Let me tell you, I would happily turn that girl in the shower, in those preview pictures, into my prison bitch. She's hot. Holy, she better not drop the soap in there.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes