judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
What is the approximate ratio of straight and lesbian sex in this game? 50M - 50F? 30M - 70F? To see if it's worth trying it. Thanks in advance!
you can go dick free or drown in dick (i assume, i'm not playing that route), so it's probably worth trying

Reactions: status10

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Take a look at the moment when the MC doesn't accept working as a whore in the men's wing. It's in an infinite loop of her being abused by her cellmates after her foot massage.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/nv2.rpy", line 2716, in script
jump loundryend
ScriptError: could not find label 'loundryend'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/nv2.rpy", line 2716, in script
jump loundryend
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'loundryend'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Prison Life 0.16.1
Tue Nov 1 22:33:05 2022
```
Got this error, fixed it by opening the file in text editor and changing "loundryend" to "laundryend".

Edit: There is a bunch of errors for color in that scene, but I'm not fixing that as I've finished playing this update.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
AMAZING game, MIRACLE game, BETTER then TPONR !!!!
Now let's not get ahead of ourselfs, In the current state, while the idea is nice, the game itself leaves a lot to be desired. Well above average, but with close to no content so who knows how the rest of the game will look like.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The author's choice of women in prison is very good . Few people choose this topic because it is easy to violate the rules and regulations of various websites .
And many people are not sure about the image of female prisoners , it can't be sexy and beautiful like other subjects, but it can't be too ugly and bruising .
The overall production by the author is very good , I even doubt the author worked as a female prisoner or a female prison guard .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Now let's not get ahead of ourselfs, In the current state, while the idea is nice, the game itself leaves a lot to be desired. Well above average, but with close to no content so who knows how the rest of the game will look like.
No content ? You probably comparing with badic or some games. I newer seen into female vn so planty and EMOTIONAL content ! ! !

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone else gets a shit ton of errors? They're all ignorable though, managed to reach the end of content anyway.

Reactions: crmsn7

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
No content ? You probably comparing with badic or some games. I newer seen into female vn so planty and EMOTIONAL content ! ! !
Nah, there is a ton of games with more content, for female protag there is SlutEd, Fleeting Iris, Cupids Way, Fake AI, Girl Life, Inner Empire (not more content, but for a first release it's still a ton), Karryns Prison, Life Choices, Secret Taboo, Yorna, a fuckton of japanese games (for example anything from Clymenia is pure gold), Myriam, Third Crisis, Deegrees of Lewdity, Lisa, Noxian Nights, Defenestration, Miri's Corruption, Caliross, Raven Quest, The Winds Disciple just to name a few of what I liked personally.

If you take into consideration the development time, then it's above average. There were also many other good games, like Project Sage, but they are unfortunatelly abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes