Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Nah, there is a ton of games with more content, for female protag there is SlutEd, Fleeting Iris, Cupids Way, Fake AI, Girl Life, Inner Empire (not more content, but for a first release it's still a ton), Karryns Prison, Life Choices, Secret Taboo, Yorna, a fuckton of japanese games (for example anything from Clymenia is pure gold), Myriam, Third Crisis, Deegrees of Lewdity, Lisa, Noxian Nights, Defenestration, Miri's Corruption, Caliross, Raven Quest, The Winds Disciple just to name a few of what I liked personally.

If you take into consideration the development time, then it's above average. There were also many other good games, like Project Sage, but they are unfortunatelly abandoned.
That list who you show -- is NOT FEMALE games, it is MULTIPLE PROTAGONIST(missing protagonist) games ! Japanese games is faceless protagonist, faceless NPC and choiceless destiny - that why japanes games is not games at all.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
That list who you show -- is NOT FEMALE games, it is MULTIPLE PROTAGONIST(missing protagonist) games ! Japanese games is faceless protagonist, faceless NPC and choiceless destiny - that why japanes games is not games at all.
Which one? All of them are female protag games with only a single protagonist.

As for JP games, faceless protag? Dude, check Karryns Prison as a good example, interesting and quirky characters, female protag is definitely not faceless, you have multiple endings depending on your actions and it has more gameplay in a single minute that this game will have as a whole when it's completed.

What the hell are you talking about?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Which one? All of them are female protag games with only a single protagonist.

As for JP games, faceless protag? Dude, check Karryns Prison as a good example, interesting and quirky characters, female protag is definitely not faceless, you have multiple endings depending on your actions and it has more gameplay in a single minute that this game will have as a whole when it's completed.

What the hell are you talking about?
Karryns Prison (Anime style: all japanese manga/cartoon/games creators use SAME faces last 50 year. ).

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Yeah and all Honey Select (anime style) games use the SAME faces for last 7 years so what's the issue?
for last 50 years. 'Honey Select' have Anime style. Yo know, i hate even 90% DAZ games because i tired look at same default genesis faces. But THIS game, and few games else, have based on real person SCULPTING !

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
for last 50 years. 'Honey Select' have Anime style. Yo know, i hate even 90% DAZ games because i tired look at same default genesis faces. But THIS game, and few games else, have based on real person SCULPTING !
Nope, I've seen these faces many times, there might be some changes here and there but the base is the same. Also, Mass Effect Andromeda was also based on real person sculpting.
I'm not saying this game is bad, quite the opposite, but I will never agree that it's a masterpiece you claim it to be, not even remotely close.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone else gets a shit ton of errors? They're all ignorable though, managed to reach the end of content anyway.
Had one right at the start of the game, then one or two, but when the 3 black guys came to fuck her the exceptions went crazy, getting them every other mouse click.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone else gets a shit ton of errors? They're all ignorable though, managed to reach the end of content anyway.
Yep the dev has made a big mistake by not formatting a color setting i guess and each time it's used by the code you get an error.
Did the dev never test his game ?

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is that why you chose the only game on this site where violence against you is inevitable ? :KEK: :PogChamp: :eek:
def not the only, just today I found another game where a Fem-MC gets blackmailed by a bunch of old ugly dudes. This is literally the only thing that happens to Fem-MCs. They get abused and have no agency, it's just wack to me and unimaginative ... but it's a moot point. Until someone makes a game where a Fem-MC gets to decide who to fuck and how she wants to turn out, this over played trope won't change ...

https://f95zone.to/threads/kimberlys-life-v0-1-spaceball1.135992/

Reactions: punisher2099

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
def not the only, just today I found another game where a Fem-MC gets blackmailed by a bunch of old ugly dudes. This is literally the only thing that happens to Fem-MCs. They get abused and have no agency, it's just wack to me and unimaginative ... but it's a moot point. Until someone makes a game where a Fem-MC gets to decide who to fuck and how she wants to turn out, this over played trope won't change ...

https://f95zone.to/threads/kimberlys-life-v0-1-spaceball1.135992/
Kimberlys life is KINETIK novell. What choices you search in kinetik novell, dude?!
Prison life have you choices inside borders of prison setting.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyon. I am the developer of this game.
My DEAR Dev. Your Game, your RULES.

I want to thank you for your game. You are a Genius. If you let me give you some thoughts on how to make it better. But remember - NEVER listen to the fans. Otherwise, you'll have the money and the fans will have a piece of shit instead of a game.

1) Don't do male POV renders in a female game. It interrupts the immersion. During sex, the POV can either be MC or from the side. But never the POV of a partner.

2) Add tears. When people see tears, they're more sympathetic to the character and more likely to imagine themselves in her place.

3) I'm sure a lot of people liked Michael in the restaurant. He's handsome, brash, determined. I liked him a lot. (no need to make new renders, just add alternate MC thoughts about this guy that she liked him in )

4) Take a look at the short masterpiece, the 'It could be worse' game. The player constantly chooses the protagonist's answers. They don't change the plot, but the frequent choice of phrases allows you to get deeper into the role. A short selection of phrases and 2-3 choices of lover's answers to these phrases won't change anything, but will allow you to FEEL the game more deeply.

:whistle::censored:

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes