TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I'll ask, although I can already imagine the answer: Is a full-lesbian route possible, without interaction with men?
I Hope so... I need to get back to updating my list (I'm WAY behind), and I want clarification on this before giving it a download

Last edited:
Reactions: doidera

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
You play as a female protagonist that's wrongly accused of a crime you didn't commit.
Does the women escape from the maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground, until today, when still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune?

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire:

If not, I'm dissapoint. :HideThePain:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Does the women escape from the maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground, until today, when still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune?

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire:

If not, I'm dissapoint. :HideThePain:
Lol that would be a great idea... Maby it will be a sequel

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Looks good so far.
Shorter than I would like, but longer than I've come to expect from a v0.01a game.

One minor note/suggestion: Currently, if the protagonist signs a confession or not she is given the same sentence. This is meaningless (unless the game is going to go on for 18 in-game years) EXCEPT to tell players that choices don't matter. If choices should matter, I suggest the confession result in something shorter (like 5 years.) Alternatively, you could be more realistic (for the US prison system) and sentence the confessed woman to 10 years (minimum for murder in most states) and the stubborn woman to life in prison (20 years in practical terms.)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 186 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I'll ask, although I can already imagine the answer: Is a full-lesbian route possible, without interaction with men? anyone know?

So far you get the "usual" sexual harassment treatment in these games and there's not much else to witness, with the exception of the not-so-subtle foreshadowing that you could earn money as a fuck-toy in a men's prison (conveniently just a fence-length away...).
Feel free to draw your own conclusions, I already have mine.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
strong 'Fashion Business' vibes

That's exactly it, and then suddenly the plot-shock: "oh goodness no, now she has to raise money for completely surreal and absurd reasons, or else really, really bad things will happen to her..." ugh, ridiculous, just absolutely ridiculous.
This whole uninspired and downright unimaginative formula has to bore even the most fanatical Corruption fan to death at some point; that's my guess at least, but apparently that is not the case, otherwise such a vast number of games wouldn't use exactly this nonsense.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes