4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Oh look, another yaoi femboy game that just came out today and isn't going to go anywhere. Who keeps doing this shit?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Medicine, huh, what kind of medicine keeps working when you stop taking it, breasts that big don't grow before you realize it, so the only thing I can say is that the MC kept taking them after the changes started, so he's an idiot for not realizing they were the cause.

The only way to escape it is through surgery now, so it's his own fault for letting it get that far, who even takes medicine that they don't know what they do, "I meant to take some cold medicine, but I didn't read what it was, so now I have tits" the MC is lucky to even be alive, he could have taken poison thinking it was medicine with his stupidity.

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
Damn, looked promising at first glace. But rather than a sissy, the mc looks like a 47 year old woman with a dick. I'm not 100% on the species classification thing. But this seems more like a futa protagonist than a male one.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjef69

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Ya, its just a woman model with a tiny penis. It plays just like how a straight guy would think this crap would go.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Ya, its just a woman model with a tiny penis. It plays just like how a straight guy would think this crap would go.
While any prisoner certainly has the available time required to create such a game, I doubt the Staff would allow them the access to the necessary resources.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes