Unity Prison Punishment 2 [v1.14] [DarkCSFixer]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
UKmeUrq.png

Overview:
Prison Punishment 2 is a virtual pet slave trainer. If you don't know what a virtual pet game is then look up tamagotchi. The idea behind the game is criminals pay off their crimes by becoming slaves. It's your job as a slave trainer to feed, bathe, and punish them.
This game includes both male and females slaves. It has clothing customization, which I will be adding to each month. I will also be adding new jobs, new items, and a few new features.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-25
Release Date: 2021-04-16
Developer: DarkCSFixer -
Censored: None
Version: 1.14
Language: English
Prequel: Prison Punishment
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Brothel Edition

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

preview1.png preview2.png Stripper.png Preview0.png Preview.png ChewAnimation.png Example1.png example.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Can you chose who gets admitted to the prison? Eg. No males.
Yes you can. You admit people to this prison and it seems they'll stay for a time (mine was staying for 5 days).

Other than that, it seems pretty much exactly what I thought. Not my cup of tea but I can see some people liking it. It's just Tamagotchi with erotic elements.

Reactions: Tumai

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
might work on a phone, but keeps on jumping to full screen on my pc cutting off most of it, so no access to the lower or higher parts of the UI, have to use the windows key to get out then close the game

Reactions: faulk
Feb 25, 2018
Slow as shit and x2 speed is hidden behind a paywall. The frames of animation can be counted on your fingers and it feels like it's completely comprised of clipart. Still trucking on, but I think I've gotten a feel for this game within the first hour of playing.