Unity Prison Punishment 2 [v1.14] [DarkCSFixer]

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
1.09 is out. This update adds female breeders
I like the new Female Breeders nice work. Also found a bug, If your slave get a broken leg (Right only) It wont let you heal it with the bandages (Stuck with 2 Slaves with permanent broken leg).

Reactions: darkrchaos

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
I like the new Female Breeders nice work. Also found a bug, If your slave get a broken leg (Right only) It wont let you heal it with the bandages (Stuck with 2 Slaves with permanent broken leg).
Thanks for tell me. I'll make sure to fix that.

LocutusVerg

Jul 31, 2020
I like the idea of this game. But the execution is very poor.
First of all, i tried the android version from the op, and it's not the brothel version, it's the free version. So i decided to play the last version from this thread.
Tested it, and the time doesn't pass UNLESS you have the game open. So at the current rate, you need to leave the game open ( not backgound open) for a day to make some progress. That's right, 24 hours in real life.
Well, you may think you can play it on pc to make a quick progress... Since a day pass on around two hours. Well i don't know what can you do in this game in two hours, since at the first day you complete almost anything in 5 minutes and you can't do anything less... Just stare. I'm sorry to say this but i don't think that even patreon version would be fast enough with the 2x time ( less if you need to leave the game open on your pc and just stare the same image of your convict for an hour.
The game idea besides this is pretty good, and the graphics are simplistic but at least original (still needs some more customization, and maybe less exotic hair colors) . But the previously stated makes the game totally broken, at least for me.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
I like the idea of this game. But the execution is very poor.
First of all, i tried the android version from the op, and it's not the brothel version, it's the free version. So i decided to play the last version from this thread.
Tested it, and the time doesn't pass UNLESS you have the game open. So at the current rate, you need to leave the game open ( not backgound open) for a day to make some progress. That's right, 24 hours in real life.
Well, you may think you can play it on pc to make a quick progress... Since a day pass on around two hours. Well i don't know what can you do in this game in two hours, since at the first day you complete almost anything in 5 minutes and you can't do anything less... Just stare. I'm sorry to say this but i don't think that even patreon version would be fast enough with the 2x time ( less if you need to leave the game open on your pc and just stare the same image of your convict for an hour.
The game idea besides this is pretty good, and the graphics are simplistic but at least original (still needs some more customization, and maybe less exotic hair colors) . But the previously stated makes the game totally broken, at least for me.
You said that time doesn't pass unless it's open. Are you talking about android? Because I just tested that and it worked fine.

LocutusVerg

Jul 31, 2020
You said that time doesn't pass unless it's open. Are you talking about android? Because I just tested that and it worked fine.
Yes. I tested it closed, and opened in the background and the time is always the same. The stats don't change. Had the game installed for a day, and like 3 hours running on the background. Last version from this thread 1.13 .

Reactions: ejmuerte

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Strange. It's not 100% shocking if stats don't change. Since they will only go up if obedience is high and they are not on work.
Does real time work on PC? Maybe your phone is not allowing it to grab time. This is why I hate androids...

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Oh, you guys are talking about the front page links. Sorry I don't post the links that are for patreons only :p

kejiro

Aug 18, 2019
Oh, you guys are talking about the front page links. Sorry I don't post the links that are for patreons only :p
That makes the giant text above the download links that says Brothel Edition a bit misleading. I don't mind it being the free version, but I'd also like it if you changed the op to say free edition.

Aside that, on Android the cancel button doesn't exit the settings menu, you end up trapped there forever if you try to change anything.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
That makes the giant text above the download links that says Brothel Edition a bit misleading. I don't mind it being the free version, but I'd also like it if you changed the op to say free edition.

Aside that, on Android the cancel button doesn't exit the settings menu, you end up trapped there forever if you try to change anything.
Sorry i don't have control of the first page.

The setting problem has to do with the game writing the save file, tell your phone that Prison Punishment 2 doesn't have permission. This will cause it to use a different save location.