Unity Prison Punishment 2 [v1.14] [DarkCSFixer]

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Looks like a new update came out for free version on January 5th. There are patreon "brothel" and "farm" versions as well. Any idea on the differences ?
You can find the differences here.

Other then making the game easier, the main differences between the three are the upgradble jobs, market filters, and exclusive drinks.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
save location on mac?
holy shit sorry, I just realized I haven't been posting the manual with the game. Save locations are here:

- Windows
C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Moe Wars\Prison Punishment 2
- Mac
/Users/yourname/Moe Wars/Prison Punishment 2
- Linux
$HOME/Moe Wars/Prison Punishment 2
- Andriod
Moe Wars/Prison Punishment 2

Ezio D

Jul 15, 2019
you really need to add reasons in the slave's death screen, a simple "it committed suicide" doesn't explain the reason behind it (shame, hatred, etc) and thus the same mistake happens in each new game

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
you really need to add reasons in the slave's death screen, a simple "it committed suicide" doesn't explain the reason behind it (shame, hatred, etc) and thus the same mistake happens in each new game
Sorry I thought I put that in the tutorial. It's in the manual I just added.

Your slave has a chance of suicide when their hatred hits 10, or 6 if they are broken. You will see a bubble like this next to their head when there hatred is too high.

Untitled-1.png

Broken slaves don't show bubbles. Don't break you slaves.

Reactions: FoxLust

Xxthunderboat

Feb 6, 2020
Hey How can i install this to Mobile its hard Cause it said this file is not supported idk what does that mean like do i have to install something else If not Just Pls tell me Thank you

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Hey How can i install this to Mobile its hard Cause it said this file is not supported idk what does that mean like do i have to install something else If not Just Pls tell me Thank you
Umm... I don't know much about mobile devices. What is your mobile's operating system? Is it android?

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Still not sure what one actually does. Not a lot of content. Nothing seems to happen assigning them to a job.

kenntwohlkei

Oct 21, 2017
without having played much yet, I just want to say: This is the type of game I have been wanting for years, since the breeding season debacle

Emi621

Aug 10, 2018
Are there any sex scenes (masturbation, toys, etc.) or is this meant mainly as virtual pet?

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Are there any sex scenes (masturbation, toys, etc.) or is this meant mainly as virtual pet?
There's no sex scenes or animation, but there is spanking and whipping. This is mainly because of the lack of body movement and the fact that are both male and female slaves. But I do have a few sexual ideas I plan on trying out in the future.

Reactions: fernd