Unity Prison Punishment 2 [v1.14] [DarkCSFixer]

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
any way to change settings? (window goes below the taskbar and I prefer to keep it windowed)

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Reminder for everyone, you can use the Speed Hack from Cheat Engine to increase the game's clock.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
well... this game looks like a game base on those mobile management games (which i hate a lot) except it's made for pc so there's no monetization and here's the list of things i hate after 3 hours in (with the help of cheat engine speed hack and no, i did not use cheat engine for anything else):
1. willpower is a pain in the ass
2. obedience is a sack of ball
3. give a better description for things like food additional effect (increase mental stats for example) or a more detail explanation if you please.

overall, don't want to play this anymore unless there's an update in the future that make the game more forgivable or less time consume (aka the grind)

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
a smaller window would be nice.... or can you drag the corners?
You can change the window to be as small or as big as like.

i'd like a sleep button to pass time :&
I removed sleep/resting half way through development and replaced it with willpower. Sleeping caused problems with the real time version. I do have ideas written down for when I ever make third one.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Is there anything that you feel the game needs? I would be interested in the positives and negatives of the game so far.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Is there anything that you feel the game needs? I would be interested in the positives and negatives of the game so far.
Libido or Arousal Bar, With actions that can lower the bar, Masturbation, etc. Would be great.
Or Futanari and Traps would be awesome too

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Libido or Arousal Bar, With actions that can lower the bar, Masturbation, etc. Would be great.
Or Futanari and Traps would be awesome too
If you want traps you can buy skirts for the guys. If you mean giving guys long hair like the girls, then you can do that with my next update if you're using the farm or brothel version.

I had to originally limit hairstyle so you could more easily tell the slave's gender.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
If you want traps you can buy skirts for the guys. If you mean giving guys long hair like the girls, then you can do that with my next update if you're using the farm or brothel version.

I had to originally limit hairstyle so you could more easily tell the slave's gender.
Oh didnt know thank you for the information.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Looks like a new update came out for free version on January 5th. There are patreon "brothel" and "farm" versions as well. Any idea on the differences ?

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Looks like a new update came out for free version on January 5th. There are patreon "brothel" and "farm" versions as well. Any idea on the differences ?
More money when you start, more items (healing, food) and more exclusive things. Pretty much a much easier start with brothel and farm version

Reactions: Bakachiki