VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I update to v0.1.03b to fix some the missing picture (well it was only a letter, but still) Sorry for that. All the links are for this version a this time.

Zenithtb
There will have two real path between "good" or "bad".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your reply, especially in English - merci beaucoup!

I would just like to ask - is it on your mind; those of us who would like to follow a grittier, darker path, or will we always have a lesser, shallower path?

Will it be more densely developed at a later date? Further on down the path?

I don't mind 'follow the arrows', but if I'm given choices, giving less Disney choices less content feels rude, you know?

Give me darkness or give me death :D

Last edited:

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Zenithtb
It's difficult to answer without huge spoil...

You can see it as Jedi and Sith. For me it's not really the good against the bad, this is MY thought :p
It's two ways to one goal.
You'll understand more with the next case.

There will not have less content for those of you who want to be bad :ROFLMAO:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Thank the heavens he's not into no incest or loli in this I would crook if he made the girl he save into a li and also the adolescent that's just disgusting. Dev love this game here's hoping for nothing crazy also that's Jensen well somewhat I've never seen a Dev use his model to play MC in anything over the top my guess is the Creator if that model wants nothing to do with cringeworthy content thumbs up to you guy.
You're one of those people I see. Your way is the only way. You know what the thing with fantasies is? Just that. They are not real. Do I like lolies? No, but I'm certainly not going to cry about someone throwing it in a game. Don't like something about it? Stfu and don't play it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..got the images again with the new version posted..still..only 2 minutes content..do i have to restart..am i missing something?...if it really was only 2 minutes content..i'll come back in a dozen or so updates....takes longer to d/l than to play..

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Numerous errors while trying save from previous
version on fresh install, traceback file attached o_O

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
As it's my first encounter with this game:
I Love this!!!
Awesome, albeit short, story line, and the cliffhanging end!
Love it!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was expecting a bit more but nevermind seems we have a little bit of growing tension between Ellie and Hawke hope that gets all resolved soon which I think it will judging by the dialogue there at the end of the update, and our first case solved was a little easier than I thought it would be.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Interesting story, I will follow it for sure.

I was surprised and pleased to see that the original text was in French. However there was one big mistake that I couldn't miss and made me laugh. The short for attorney in French isn't "Mme" but "Me" :ROFLMAO:. Looking at the attorney it was almost impossible not laughing. Not a biggie but since names appear in larger bold font, it was quite unmissable.

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Krull
Thanks for the signature :) I added it in the main post =)

Umariel
Sorry for the bugs... I know that some saves from previous update have bugs but can't really find why :/

Le Pew
Funny the mistake but not intentional, sorry ^^ (corrected in v0.1.03b).

For those who find that this update is too short... I'm sorry, there's two ends in this case and you don't choose to be close to Ellie.
It's not a bad things... it's just that the story is shorter for this case. I didn't find things to tell to make this path of the story a bit longer.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why delete the scenes?
Really got to be a website where we can enjoy all the scenes of the game in full.
This is getting ridiculous only enjoying half the game that way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much for the drive of this game ....
That was too fast.
What else did they delleted?
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeleted
The actual game has nothing to do with the scene that got deleted ...
The cases just take off all over the place, just like by the numbers boring domestic disputes over time not accounted of spouses and other nonsense shenanigans.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes