• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So much for the drive of this game ....

The actual game has nothing to do with the scene that got deleted ...
The cases just take off all over the place, just like by the numbers boring domestic disputes over time not accounted of spouses and other nonsense shenanigans.
That was a mistake but what can we do?
That was good s... none the less.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe have each update be a full case? Then have another update in between to fix any bugs or issues in-game. Though, I enjoyed this game so far. Will wait until the first two cases are finished before trying again.

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
J'ai testé le jeu hier soir et j'ai plutôt bien aimé avec des personnages attachants pour le moment. Auriez-vous un compte twitter pour suivre les avancements des prochains patchs ? Merci d'avance !

I tested the game last night and I kind of liked it with endearing characters for the moment. Do you have a twitter account to follow the progress of the next patches ? Thanks in advance!

Donc le choix de départ où on présente Ellie conditionne vraiment tout ? Pas moyen qu'elle devienne une petite amie ensuite suivant les choix,si on la présente comme ''sa fille'' au début de l'histoire ?

So the starting choice where we introduce Ellie really sets everything up? Is there no way that she could become a girlfriend after the choices, if we introduce her as ''her daughter'' at the beginning of the story?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Shouldn't the "rape" tag be removed since the last update removed the rape scene at the beginning of the game?
I just played it and yes the rape tag is now gone.

v0.1.03 and v0.1.03b
- The beginning of the two paths for the end of this Case
- Fix missing pictures of one path
- Due to patreon issue, I delete the first scene with the journalists.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Shouldn't the "rape" tag be removed since the last update removed the rape scene at the beginning of the game?
I just checked and it has been deleted already.

Though I am left wondering what the 'Patreon issues' are the dev mentioned in the Change Log.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just checked and it has been deleted already.

Though I am left wondering what the 'Patreon issues' are the dev mentioned in the Change Log.
It use to have a rape scene with the 2 journalists that is on the tv broadcast.
The male journalist rapes the female journalist that was the ex to the cop.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It use to have a rape scene with the 2 journalists that is on the tv broadcast.
The male journalist rapes the female journalist that was the ex to the cop.
I know. But Patreon's never been feeble about rape so I wonder why he had to remove it.

ivailogeimara

Apr 3, 2019
The tag wasn't removed when I posted the reply.
There are a lot of games on Patreon containing rape and a lot more of it than this. I guess they'll try to remove them in the near future too. Also if the scene is important to the story couldn't the developer just include it as a mandatory (kind of...) patch through ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The tag wasn't removed when I posted the reply.
There are a lot of games on Patreon containing rape and a lot more of it than this. I guess they'll try to remove them in the near future too. Also if the scene is important to the story couldn't the developer just include it as a mandatory (kind of...) patch through ?
Its not mandatory to the story, it was just a dark scene of the VN to get the player hot under the collar.
The cop was one of the good guys who got frame and his GF gets raped, the rape scene was removed.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes