VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello,

just a note, a few of the lines were not translated in the first listing of the game here.
I really love the main story line of the game to this point and hope the meta storyline will include a long build up to the mc and ellie finally get together for good.
the one sex scene I came across was decent in the animations.

Keep up the good work and progress with both the game and the program(s) you are using.
hope to see more of this in the future.

cavebear

Jun 7, 2019
I really enjoyed this one. There are a few scenes in which the French translation appears instead of English (I believe it is both times "Are you sure?" is asked. That said, the translation was pretty damn good and the story is phenomenal. I am thoroughly looking forward to the next updates!!

Reactions: Mormont

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Private Cases - Case#1 [v0.1.04] [c_n] - Original Size: 558.35 MB

Download Win (77.5MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Rape scene I never encounter I believe that is no longer in-game. And others I have to find out. With which girl is it with? Normally I just chose the option which made mc good and has positive effect on relationship with Ellie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rape scene I never encounter I believe that is no longer in-game. And others I have to find out. With which girl is it with? Normally I just chose the option which made mc good and has positive effect on relationship with Ellie.
Sex scene isn't with Ellie and the rape scene is still there,

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
If you choose to say ellie is your daughter you have option to hug or kiss hooker and latter when ellie gose shoping with hooker you show up and bang her good but for that to happen wken ellie aks if she can go shopping and asks if you like to go say you wouldent mind.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
gotta love these "lost my dick in an acident so since they didnt had human one they transplanted elephant's dick instead...sooo, yeah...that's that" moments in the games...

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Hello so i have test your game so the history is good a very good start and gives up to fallow you

For the rape yes, becarefull about international chart about it and also "deviant sex" patreon and many have sign it and apply a strict politiques about this. So for the rape you have to construct a story about it maybe a futur vangance or something else, its an exemple. (you have too see some movies, books, who treat this delicat problèms)

I m not very fan of the models you created (questions of taste) but caractères and psychologie is développe well and maybe more ?
could you put an optional ntr if you go in this way (50/50 LIKE/DISLIKE THIS)

works you renders a little be more (some are old scool if you may say it) creating a litl bit more renders scene, ans also teasing is good for the atmosphere and evolution and climax...(this is forget by many devs)

Some french words make's sense especialy if some part are in france ;) (why not)

for corruption and over ideas, the actualité of this momment is a treasure and give more them scifi ;).

so i wait the assap and the update

GOOD LUK you're on the way

(this is below a translation of what i say in french)

bonsoir, je viens de tester ton jeux, l'histoire et l'intrigue ce tiens et sont un bon début et donne envie de suivre, tu sembles inventifs bonne surprise..
Pour le viole qui soulève tant de question, ce genre de scène est proscrite sur patreon et charte "moral" international...
Au niveau loi francise tu marche sur des œufs vue le contexte actuelles, elle ne doit en aucun cas en faire l’apologie et doit faire preuve donc il faut une contre histoire.(vengeance futur ?exemple ). je vous laisse voir filmographie (monica bellucci) et book qui traite de ce sujet...

Je ne suis par contre pas fan des modèles féminin que vous avez créer (chacun c'est goût),
mais les caractères sont là, peut être un peux plus de psychologie.
Le ntr divise persos je déteste et il serait bon de le rendre optionnel..(si inceste également, mais je vois pas l’intérêt?
( sauf si cela touche par ricochet le personnage principale (tombe amoureux s'en qu'il sache qui est l'autre, enfant perdue, abandonnée etc). Aucun jugement pour moi

Soignez vos rendue et texture si je puis me permettre (très old scool par moment ) également crée des interludes et surtout teasing trop souvent oublier lors des développement de plus cela aide au différent chemin de l'histoire le teasing est important ( et bien évidament lors de scéne hot)
et n'hésite pas a laisser des mots en français cela fait sens aussi. Niveau corruption, actuellement l'actualité foisonne d'idée de scénarise qui dépasse la réalité même pas besoin des Fsb russe ;)

j’attends la suite ;) Bon courage et continuation

actuellement mon top 3

1 broken dreamer niveau histoire, amiance sonore (le niveau de graphisme est pros et de haute qualité, utilisation de maya, photoshop, paintbrush etc...aurais pu être produit par treyarch ou autre.)
2 aweking (1er histoire même concepteur)
3 being a dike

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
So was the rape scene deleted or not ? because I haven't seen it. Not that I especially want to see a rape seen but if it's an integral part of the story ...

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Well that was a tedious pointless play. No adult content unless you follow extremely specific routes? Is there a gallery out there so I can imagine I played it? lol

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I dont know if it's a bug or intention, but at the start of the new story Corina comes for a visit, even if you didn't figured out her identity in violin case.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is it just me or is the whole "next cases" folder missing from the images folder?
Ren'Py spits out an error about a missing image:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/next cases/titre_case1_en.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/next cases/titre_case1_en.png'.
And guess what? There is no folder named "next cases". (you'd have to extract rpa's first, obviousy, using unren or something else)
Yet the game seems to call out images from that folder quite a lot.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is the content they use for promo even in the game now? It seemed devoid of adult content to me.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes