VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
man, just started this one and I gotta say I'm really enjoying the story. I know its on hold, but it intrigued me. So glad i still gave it a chance. Hope it comes to completion, best of luck. :)

Reactions: ReyKey

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Long time no see...
I know it's been a long time... but I never stopped to work, and learn.
I learn Python's basics, improve my skill in Daz and Photoshop...
So here comes the news ^^
I continue working on the story (very far away after this first game :p).
But I'm not the only one who work. Ellie is working on making files for all people they met, and write a summary of the cases they solved.
It's my way to put a walkthrough :p
I was against it but well... I like this way ^^ I hope you'll like it.
Each time you finish a case, you'll will find a files on it. And you'll get to know what you see, what you missed. But you'll have to finish the case first.
Game too easy are boring...

You'll get to find files on the people and informations that you find during the game and the path you choosed (each path give informations).

I reworked some older render. Some only with photoshop and some totally remake.
Old and new version (only by toshop)

Old and new version reworked

I also add trophy reward. Each time you meet someone or find something. And change the way the "hints" appears :

There's still work to do and I have to make it work for future update. I really don't want you to have to began each time... So I have to make sure it will be the last time that you have to play the game from the begginning (that's also why I reworked my renders ><).
I don't know when I will be able to release the next update. Renders are still slow to make and my computer is getting old...
But I'm still here ^^

Thanks for following !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From Patreon:

Long time no see...
I know it's been a long time... but I never stopped to work, and learn.
I learn Python's basics, improve my skill in Daz and Photoshop...
So here comes the news ^^
I continue working on the story (very far away after this first game :p).
But I'm not the only one who work. Ellie is working on making files for all people they met, and write a summary of the cases they solved.
It's my way to put a walkthrough :p
I was against it but well... I like this way ^^ I hope you'll like it.
Each time you finish a case, you'll will find a files on it. And you'll get to know what you see, what you missed. But you'll have to finish the case first.

You'll get to find files on the people and informations that you find during the game and the path you choosed (each path give informations).

I reworked some older render. Some only with photoshop and some totally remake.
Old and new version (only by toshop)

Old and new version reworked

I also add trophy reward. Each time you meet someone or find something. And change the way the "hints" appears :

There's still work to do and I have to make it work for future update. I really don't want you to have to began each time... So I have to make sure it will be the last time that you have to play the game from the begginning (that's also why I reworked my renders ><).
I don't know when I will be able to release the next update. Renders are still slow to make and my computer is getting old...
But I'm still here ^^

Thanks for following !
Thanks for sharing, NotThea. I wonder from time to time on games like these and start to worry when I don't hear anything from the developer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to see any improvement and the pledges that matter from devs .. like:
Well plenty of puzzle shelockian holmesian games around, does not need to be rocket science.
reworked some older render
I was in the dark but now I can see ... Evrika!
make sure it will be the last time that you have to play the game from the begginning
Thank you for the right thing to do in a fragmented case by case series a game we got here.
I don't hear anything
Good to hear we all have high hopes ... also proof of life is a must during such times of pandemic.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Private Cases - Case#1 [v0.1.05] c_n

Original Size Win/Linux: 772 MB
Original Size Mac: 754 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 124 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Private Cases - Case#1 [v0.1.05]
Download:
-Usual gestures etc.
-You can consider supporting me on my
or you can also join my

Reactions: 6een

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
JW what is up with the guys grey/white body hair he can't be that old to have lost colour that fast LOL

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Somehow I have missed this game, yet now it is on my watch-list.
Very good setup, colorful characters, could be a great game if it continues regularly.
Good luck dev/s(y)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes