VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Great. I am so happy to see an update. I think about Private Cases every week or so, hoping we will see more, and here it is :). This one is criminally underappreciated, so I hope that with a few updates it will get more popular. The characters are much better written than the average around here, so I don't understand why it isn't higher on the popularity list.

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
I deleted this game a while ago when I purged some that hadn't received any updates for ages. So happy to see it back. I'm surprised I remember so much about it.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Welcome back! Glad to see you back in the saddle again. Very unique and enjoyable game with some seriously sweet renders.. Here's to hoping the updates keep rolling in.. and in a somewhat timely manner.. pretty sure it that happens then you will start getting the love and Patreons a game like this deserves. Just want to point out if things do get tough and it's hard to keep it on schedule open and honest dialog with your supporters about where things stand would go a long way.

Got a fan in me... keep fighting the good fight.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.05 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just started this update. I played it before and have to say this is a very refreshing remake and much improved. The renders are extremely well done and the game play so far is well done with the use of the help. The story seem to be the same or close to the same so there shouldn't be any surprises. Great work c_n

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I feel like I played this awhile back... Not sure... Regardless, I love the set up and hope the developer is able to continue with the game. The dynamic of Hawk and Ellie is great, glad that the story comes first, so rare these days.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Like this game. But the tags in the OP?? Are those for this version, because i saw nothing like that

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like this game. But the tags in the OP?? Are those for this version, because i saw nothing like that
Just another example of the wrong tags being placed on a game... Really enjoyed what there was to this game but there's no very little sexual content at all. Maybe some day in the future...

Also wish we could rename the MC but that's just me.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yep, no sexual-content at all... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL... Guess I should have been excited to hold purses for the teenage ward and the neighborhood whore. :ROFLMAO:

The fact that Hawk "would never" in the conversation with her and Ellie but then goes and bangs the whore in a dressing room when they go shopping is unexpected. Nothing to indicate he is interested in her at all.

Reactions: Abhai
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes