VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also wish we could rename the MC but that's just me.
You can. Take this file, open it with notepad and replace YOURNAME with what you want, than place it into renpy/game folder of the game. It's this mod for GGGB, but works for pretty much every renpy game. Pattern is the same, you just need to decompile script file of game you want to tinker with, in order to copy/paste last (define character/color) line in mod, cause it's different from game to game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You can. Take this file, open it with notepad and replace YOURNAME with what you want, than place it into renpy/game folder of the game. It's this mod for GGGB, but works for pretty much every renpy game. Pattern is the same, you just need to decompile script file of game you want to tinker with, in order to copy/paste last (define character/color) line in mod, cause it's different from game to game.
Decompile? So unren and then use the mod?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Decompile? So unren and then use the mod?
When moding another game, yes. But for this one might work without decompiling, cause color line in attached file is set for this particular game.
You can rename all characters if you want, just multiply lines one under another for each character, following pattern.

Last edited:

LuC!f3r

May 28, 2017
Private Cases - Case#1 [v0.1.05] c_n

Original Size Win/Linux: 772 MB
Original Size Mac: 754 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 124 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Download for Win/Linux is not available anymore.

Aug 13, 2018
How do you find clues when prompted? Is it something you click on while on the screen, or is it something that will come out in dialogue options later on?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wish someone would make a patch, I can never get unren and these diy type ones to work.

Speaking of being horrible at playing some vn's, how the hell do you get the sex scene in this?

I played it last year and got it but now so long removed I didn't get it.

I love the feel and the story or this vn but I should of checked the changelog as after all this time I thought it would at least be case 2. I truly wish devs would quit stopping and "fixing" already done parts. That said I look forward to more

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So... when you get the choice of calling ellie your daughter, friend or girlfriend, choosing daughter or friend closes off any potential romance with her?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.05 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
did i make a Lot of bad choices??? because my game was PG-13. nudity: mc came out of shower and ellie was shocked. kayley flashed her tits in the pc monitor... that was ALL. i said Don't skip scenes.. story was clever and entertaining but hell, a little pussy would have been nice ..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
did i make a Lot of bad choices??? because my game was PG-13. nudity: mc came out of shower and ellie was shocked. kayley flashed her tits in the pc monitor... that was ALL. i said Don't skip scenes.. story was clever and entertaining but hell, a little pussy would have been nice ..
You can get with the hooker in the clothing store.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You can get with the hooker in the clothing store.
LOL, which is odd after the conversation about how the MC would never avail himself of the prostitutes and his relationship with all of them was platonic. I guess the dev felt like he had to reward those who went with the "hold the purses" option. ;)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
LOL, which is odd after the conversation about how the MC would never avail himself of the prostitutes and his relationship with all of them was platonic. I guess the dev felt like he had to reward those who went with the "hold the purses" option. ;)
Well, basically she's a friend and he isn't a customer for her nor does he pay for her services. This is more kind of a "friends w/ benefits" scenario where she also happens to work the streets incidentally.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, basically she's a friend and he isn't a customer for her nor does he pay for her services. This is more kind of a "friends w/ benefits" scenario where she also happens to work the streets incidentally.
Except it had never happened beforehand. The two characters have an established platonic history and then, if the player chooses to go clothes shopping with them, the MC fucks the prostitute. It is the only sex in the game and it feels like it is at odds with the conversation that takes place when he introduces her to Ellie. Obviously just my opinion.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is a pretty good VN, i like the story and especially the top tier writing it feels like a good TV series rather than AVN and also glad to see it is well thought out and planned till the end? (If case 12 is indeed the end since its titled "The Begining"), i am eagerly awaiting for how it all plays out, the "Ellies's files" section is really a great way to summarise and blends well within the story, and hopefully we get all the girls too :BootyTime: , though its light on H scenes i honestly didn't care or won't care since the characters are intriguing and i am here for the story.... and the teasers for case 2 looks wild, can't wait.
Except it had never happened beforehand. The two characters have an established platonic history and then, if the player chooses to go clothes shopping with them, the MC fucks the prostitute. It is the only sex in the game and it feels like it is at odds with the conversation that takes place when he introduces her to Ellie. Obviously just my opinion.
I totally agree on that but i don't wanna blame the dev too much since i could see some people complaining about light on the H scenes even though this game works without any of it(there is even an option to turn it off :KEK:) and honestly i would've liked to have just an heart to heart with Mira and see where it goes from there in future even though it was established as platonic maybe after Ellie came into MC's life there might be a chance for developing feelings more further down the line? anyway thats how i see it, but still good stuff regardless!

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I liked having the whore, but it is true what MrFriendly said it came out of nowhere character wise. I'm not too worried about it but just admitting it was alternate to the character to that point...

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes