VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished that real qick . May have to wait for that to be 1GB or 2 to enjoy it.
I liked the story and it had SC content but brief.
It says it has multiple endings is it in this version or the next?
He seems to be solving many different cses some more boring then others.
I like it only when his not on a case and hangs arond with his friends.
It seems pretty easy to navigate the animation is nice and the artwork is strong specially up close.
when is the next version.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
It says it has multiple endings is it in this version or the next?
He seems to be solving many different cses some more boring then others.
I like it only when his not on a case and hangs arond with his friends.
when is the next version.
Hello.
So far, this is only a prologue and half of the first case. There will be many more to come. The next update should come... when the dev is ready to release it, obviously. (And no, before you ask, I have no clue as to when that will be)
Hawk and Ellie being private investigators, and the game being called Private Cases, it is bound to be about investigating cases. Some will be more exciting than others, sure.
Future cases will introduce new characters and give background about the main characters, their friends and enemies. There's an overarching story in the background and it will become the main focus in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: c_n

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok... so, why did I bother downloading that update? It was not even a full update. It was barely a continuation, no choices to be made, nothing to do, and was literally probably where the last update should have ended.

This was just disappointing to download because I was expecting to actually play for more time than it took for me to download and install.

Next time you do a release, make it actually worthwhile to release it.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Lots and lots of missing images that make the update even less content that it'd already have.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Ive worked through different paths a;; come out different and I have enjoyed it alot even with the start. I hope you continue on this path and hope it does well. NTR I would say forget it.the girl went to him for a reasonand should be kept as is shes wanted to find him let her be happy if thats her choice..

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Thank the heavens he's not into no incest or loli in this I would crook if he made the girl he save into a li and also the adolescent that's just disgusting. Dev love this game here's hoping for nothing crazy also that's Jensen well somewhat I've never seen a Dev use his model to play MC in anything over the top my guess is the Creator if that model wants nothing to do with cringeworthy content thumbs up to you guy.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'm just getting into it, and I was wondering if someone could give me a heads-up;
Is it like 'Our Fate' where the 'bad choices' allow you to enjoy another, darker story, or more like DMD where you just start missing scenes etc?

I like the 'Hawke good -2' choices, but it'd be nice to know if I'm just fucking up my game, or if it sets me on a more fun path?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes