VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
What happen whit the blonde girl - the reporter one of the beginning of the game??

Btw very good story and very good game

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
diegao
You will find out what's happen to her and what's on this TV building where she work but not so soon :p

@ All
I Finish to find a way to add, not a walkthrough, but "Hint" during the game, like sexual scene you can chosse to see it or not. Is not all the solution but you will see more of what's "going on" behind, and maybe it will be easier to see your way through the game.
I hope it will satisfy your taste, more will be to much spoil for me ^^
For a future update (late update ^^) I want to make some thing like the picture. But in game, so you to see wich path you find and wich one stay to discover. (I still don't know how to make it nor where to put it :p so it's just an idea)

walkthrough.jpg

It's released for my first patreons now but will be public next saturday. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working and I'm not the only one, Sulring Durgul help me a lot.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
When i'm loading a save from an earlier part of the story, i'm not starting at the point where i saved. I guess it has something to do with the new implemented hintsystem?

Anyway...when i insist to go to the dorm myself i get an error and some pics are missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Lost in translation...

Edit 2:

Oh, and can Hawk adopt Tanya? Pretty please? She's so adorable!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Anus Mundi
Thx for the report I'll fix it this night so it will be ok for the public release tomorrow.
Sorry for your save :/ Someone already told me that but I wasn't able to find why :s
I like Tanya too but she's with his brother and live at the church ^^
You'll see her a lot. She and her brother are more here to light up the mood (not sure of the expression ><).

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Marroni
You can change it in the options, I like this font but if it's such a bother to anyone... Then I will change it definetly

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Wow, just wow... This is really well made in all aspects.

Story is good. Graphics good. Lots of choices. Can be good or bad. I hope it continues.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is the handjob scene with daughter that is in the screenshot on the main page in the game?
I followed the inbuilt guide and did not get that scene, must you pick option that give you hate from her to get that scene?
I dont think were were naked together of what I can remember from my playthrough

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
yihman1
Be sure to download the v0.1.02b, I fix it during the night and change all the links this morning.

Belnick
Well sorry it's not the girl in first place. And if you choose the daughter path, you will not fuck her.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
you can change the language in the options. just click the choices on the main menu until you find the options one, its like the 3rd one I think.
Yes I found it. 3rd option starts with Rag I think. Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes