VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Has anyone found egg clues for Case #2? I've been poking around but haven't been able to find any this time; I found all of them for Case #1, so either (1) I'm not as thorough as I need to be; (2) there are no egg clues for this case, which I highly doubt; or (3) there is some setting or bug preventing them from showing when I hover over them. I've been pretty careful when hovering my mouse around, but apparently I'm missing them still.
It is (1).
I have found eggs, so they are there.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Not that I know of. If you're stuck on something, though, I'll try to help. I successfully finished the first case, and I believe I know what to do for the second case (so far; it's not completed yet).
Then could you probably post your walkthrough here? I am sure there are others out there desperately in need for it too ... please?!:):love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Then could you probably post your walkthrough here? I am sure there are others out there desperately in need for it too ... please?!:):love:
I haven't made a walkthrough for this game. I will try to answer a specific question if you get stuck, but this isn't one of the games for which I've created a walkthrough.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I haven't made a walkthrough for this game. I will try to answer a specific question if you get stuck, but this isn't one of the games for which I've created a walkthrough.
What? Getting stuck? How?
Walkthrough? For what?

I though the game is pretty straightforward and there is no way to get stuck. Only difference I find is whom you will attempt to date.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What? Getting stuck? How?
Walkthrough? For what?

I though the game is pretty straightforward and there is no way to get stuck. Only difference I find is whom you will attempt to date.
I don't intend to make a walkthrough for this game, and I tend to agree with you. B-52 apparently got the wrong idea that I had or something. IDK, but I was just responding.

Reactions: DrDerpington

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I've played through to the current content, but I'm curious as to who the potential LIs are going forward.

My MC is currently with Mirabel, and she's awesome, but are there any other characters that MC gets intimate with? Have I just not taken their paths?

Love the game, though, and even if nothing ever happens (sexually) with Ellie I'll still have my MC die before she gets hurt again. Love that girl.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've played through to the current content, but I'm curious as to who the potential LIs are going forward.

My MC is currently with Mirabel, and she's awesome, but are there any other characters that MC gets intimate with? Have I just not taken their paths?

Love the game, though, and even if nothing ever happens (sexually) with Ellie I'll still have my MC die before she gets hurt again. Love that girl.
I believe there are so far only two love interests: Mirabelle and Ellie. I don't expect this to change, but I can't say for certain. Sex twice with Mirabelle; not yet happened with Ellie. And I don't think you can be with both romantically at the same time; you must choose early on. I would imagine, at a minimum, it becomes pretty messy if you try to pursue both of them. I haven't tried, but I assume you automatically cut one (or both) of the girls off from that relationship if you try.

Reactions: Faptime

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: deadh30775n
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes