VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Bonjour à tous,
Désolé de n'avoir donnée aucune nouvelle.
Le projet n'est pas abandonné mais je suis dans l'incapacité technique (et physique...) de continuer pour le moment. Mon ordinateur est à la limite de la mort et j'ai eu un accident qui m'a handicapé momentanément.

Dès que je pourrais reprendre, je le ferai.
Je ne suis pour le moment capable que d'écrire. Outre "Private cases", pour lequel j'ai écris neuf chapitres sur les douze prévu, j'ai commencé l'écriture de la seconde partie de l'histoire (qui comprendra elle aussi douze chapitres).
Pour la troisième partie, je n'ai qu'écris diverses idées à assembler.
J'ai aussi écris (ou bien avancé plutot), deux histoires parallèles à propos de personnage qui n'ont qu'un rôle secondaire dans la partie une et deux.

Voilà pour les nouvelles tardives, j'en suis désolé.

Mince consolation voici un personnage principale de la partie trois que vous connaissez déjà.

===============================================================================

Hello to all,
Sorry for not giving any news.
The project is not abandoned but I am technically (and physically...) unable to continue for the moment. My computer is on the verge of death and I had an accident that disabled me momentarily.

As soon as I can resume, I will.
I am only able to write for the moment. Besides "Private Cases", for which I have written nine chapters out of the twelve planned, I have started writing the second part of the story (which will also have twelve chapters).
For the third part, I've just written various ideas to put together.
I also wrote (or rather advanced), two parallel stories about characters who have only a secondary role in part one and two.

So much for the late news, I'm sorry.

Small consolation, here is a main character from part three that you already know.

road_to_life_01.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bonjour à tous,
Le projet n'est pas abandonné mais je suis dans l'incapacité technique (et physique...) de continuer pour le moment. Mon ordinateur est à la limite de la mort et j'ai eu un accident qui m'a handicapé momentanément.

Je ne suis pour le moment capable que d'écrire. Outre "Private cases", pour lequel j'ai écris neuf chapitres sur les douze prévu, j'ai commencé l'écriture de la seconde partie de l'histoire (qui comprendra elle aussi douze chapitres).
J'ai aussi écris (ou bien avancé plutot), deux histoires parallèles à propos de personnage qui n'ont qu'un rôle secondaire dans la partie une et deux.

Mince consolation voici un personnage principale de la partie trois que vous connaissez déjà.

Hello to all,
The project is not abandoned but I am technically (and physically...) unable to continue for the moment. My computer is on the verge of death and I had an accident that disabled me momentarily.

I am only able to write for the moment. Besides "Private Cases", for which I have written nine chapters out of the twelve planned, I have started writing the second part of the story (which will also have twelve chapters).
I also wrote (or rather advanced), two parallel stories about characters who have only a secondary role in part one and two.

Small consolation, here is a main character from part three that you already know.

View attachment 1717629
Really happy to hear from you, c_n. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your computer and that you're injured. I hope you are able to replace your computer soon. But most of all, of course, I hope you will be well — healthy and successful in your real life.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Bonjour à tous,

Hello to all,

View attachment 1717629
Salut et prompt rétablissement !
La santé passe d'abord ! Le jeu peu attendre
Hello and speedy recovery!
Health comes first! The game can wait

Reactions: tonigobe

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
How to get the 2 clues in Prologue..??

Clue 1: Talking with Mirabble in Clothing store.
Clue 2: Talking with Kaylee.

After the talking no clues found.

After prologue, Clue found: 0/2

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
HIDDEN IMAGES
I definitely could be missing some (either I failed to find them or I'm forgetting to include them here), but here is an image location guide to what I've found in the game through all current content. If you've found one I've missed, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to get the 2 clues in Prologue..??

Clue 1: Talking with Mirabble in Clothing store.
Clue 2: Talking with Kaylee.

After the talking no clues found.

After prologue, Clue found: 0/2
Your question reminded me that I had intended to but never posted here the hidden images in the game (at least, as far as I've ever found). So thanks, because I've got that above now. Did you mean those images, or something else by "clues"?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Your question reminded me that I had intended to but never posted here the hidden images in the game (at least, as far as I've ever found). So thanks, because I've got that above now. Did you mean those images, or something else by "clues"?
Probably images.
As I'm playing with hints on.
In certain time it appears in screen
==> "clues to find"

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
HIDDEN IMAGES
I definitely could be missing some (either I failed to find them or I'm forgetting to include them here), but here is an image location guide to what I've found in the game through all current content. If you've found one I've missed, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would rather say as per the game, these are Ellie's notes on different characters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
9 months with no update... or is there?
Just wondering...
The date on the OP is Aug. 2021, 18 months ago. Thread Updated: 2021-08-06

This needs more or less the abandoned tag now that is is over 18 months since last update.

Reactions: SamHaim and Abhai

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's been awhile since being placed OnHold and no obvious releases/work have been seen.

Marked as Abandoned

Reactions: SamHaim
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes