4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The main character reminds me of a younger Mads Mikkelsen.

That's a good great thing. :D(y)

Edit - Um.. maybe not.. the protag smiles much more than him.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If you look at comment post #808 your basic response was stop repeating and shut up and that it is Boomatica's game, but apparently you cannot read past the first sentence, since none of that post other than the agreement constituted a repeat of any information posted before. What I did was to give more background that you cannot take just the number of people that post as the total number of people that may have had an issue. If you don't believe my post then I would ask you to google the stats yourself.

Now if you quoted my post out of frustration and intended to quote another poster who may have been repeating themselves, well, nevermind.
The problem that many are having with your logic is that you are stating that the sample of a dozen complaints on F95zone is representative of the entire base of consumers of the product, and I am sorry, but you are just wrong. This is a classic sampling error. In a real world situation, for any product, the people who are consuming and paying for the product are the only group that matter. You can take as many samples from freeloaders as you want, but at the end of the day, if they're not paying, they don't matter. Sorry, but in the world of business, which the creation of products for sale is, that is the only thing that matters at the end of the day. If a developer doesn't have supporters who can pay to keep the lights on, and doesn't satisfy them, that's what matters. So you can extrapolate whatever you want from the complaints of non-paying users, but in the end analysis, it JUST DOESN'T MATTER (channeling Bill Murray in Meatballs).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to clarify my original issue with that scene as that was my only issue especially with Holly being my favourite character.

Holly opened up about a shitty past, took her time because she didn't trust anyone and thought she was just going to be used for sex and had to build herself up to let the MC in despite liking him.

Her waking up alone after all that would have confirmed, in her eyes, the exact thing she was afraid of and he'd used her for sex which would have put their relationship back to 0 and having to get her trust back again which would have been far harder to do than it was the first time.

That was all I said, I never asked for changes I thought that was part of the story and him trying to beg forgiveness was the next stage when she started ignoring him.

However, seeing how the devs view the people here and the shitty attitude behind it....

Rather than try and be diplomatic and convert those "freeloaders" into patrons they would rather piss on us and insult us i'm not bothering following this anymore.

After being burned by early access games on Steam, dropped kickstarters i'd backed and funding both indie game and H games devs on patreon to have them abandoned I don't support games until I see the finish line and then I throw money at it. I know patreon isn't for paying for finished products but no one likes to feel their money is wasted especially when my money is earned sweating my little arse off in a high pressure kitchen 12 hours a day.

We share our opinion, what with it being a fucking forum, and most devs seem receptive to that but i'll be damned if i'm going to be insulted for it. We don't matter, our opinion means shit, freeloading scum I just won't bother with the game at all. Problem fucking solved.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@seamanq I am a patron, smart guy. But if he had followed your expert advice and ignored criticism from here, I wouldn't be. Good luck gaining new patrons if that's going to be your attitude to anyone who isn't already one (or who prefers to hang out here rather than on Patreon), you're going to need it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
@seamanq I am a patron, smart guy. But if he had followed your expert advice and ignored criticism from here, I wouldn't be. Good luck gaining new patrons if that's going to be your attitude to anyone who isn't already one (or who prefers to hang out here rather than on Patreon), you're going to need it.
And you are one of 300+ that is expressing a concern. I note every concern issued by people, even those who hate my game. Quite frankly, I have made many changes due to people who do not support me on Patreon. So you are assuming facts not in evidence. If you'd have looked at the thread for my game, you would have seen that. But what happens with the game I am developing has nothing to do with this game. And I stand by the fact that if there are 300+ Patreon supporters (not including Discord users) who are not complaining, I think the complaints here are way overblown, and that "projecting" them into a state where the masses are discontent is a massive overreach.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Is there any sort of grind in this game? Sorry for asking but i just got out of superpowered..and my mind isn't ready yet.
For the next 3 months at least.

Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Is there any sort of grind in this game? Sorry for asking but i just got out of superpowered..and my mind isn't ready yet.
Yes, there is a bit of grind. However, in the bedroom of the MC there is a plant to the right of the bed you can click on and it will allow you to "cheat" your way past a lot of the grind. However, you do miss some nice dialogue and interaction with the other characters. So choose to cheat at your discretion.

Reactions: Mzzznr and Banish

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
We share our opinion, what with it being a fucking forum, and most devs seem receptive to that but i'll be damned if i'm going to be insulted for it. We don't matter, our opinion means shit, freeloading scum I just won't bother with the game at all. Problem fucking solved.
As always, @Avaron1974 you are awesome and spot on.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
There's not much grind. All you have to level up are affection levels. It's done very well. You'll barely have to do any repeat content since there's a good variety of talks/events.

Highly recommended.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all,

I haven't had the chance to read through any of the latest comments yet *Was a busy one last night* and I'm about to head to bed for some sleep.
" I'll read the comments and reply to them when I wake up"

But before I do that I just wanted to ask your opinions on the now finished Hollie level 3-4 event.
"Adding the 2 branches" etc etc.

Just some feedback on what you thought etc as it only helps me improve going forward.
I can't remember all of the people that talked about this event but I know that @Master of Puppets and @Nizzquizz was 2 of them.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Hi all,

I haven't had the chance to read through any of the latest comments yet *Was a busy one last night* and I'm about to head to bed for some sleep.

But before I do that I just wanted to ask your opinions on the now finished Hollie level 3-4 event.

Just some feedback on what you thought etc as it only helps me improve going forward.
I can't remember all of the people that talked about this event but I know that @Master of Puppets and @Nizzquizz was 2 of them.

Hey, it's all good. What you have done is amazing. Don't worry about the haters.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hi all,

Honestly, just keep doing what your doing. The more, the better. :)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I didn't play the unchanged route, couldn't really bring myself to do that to her, but the new one was what I expected, sweet, caring and overall a great step on those two future relationship. I liked that Hollie didn't transform into some sex crazed lunatic, as it usually happen after the first sex, and was still setting her boundries. Overall it was really good that there's two routes now, small choices are always good.

Now I feel bad about having to make sexual advances towards the other ladies, Hollie is too sweet.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Ok, so I just arrived in this thread, and have seen a bit regarding concerns about how the MC treats this Holly, but I also saw that that issue might have been addressed, is this the case? The game looks great and I'm going to play it when I get home, so I'm not asking for a bunch of spoilers just wondering about that one particular thing that seems to have caused a stir.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok, so I just arrived in this thread, and have seen a bit regarding concerns about how the MC treats this Holly, but I also saw that that issue might have been addressed, is this the case? The game looks great and I'm going to play it when I get home, so I'm not asking for a bunch of spoilers just wondering about that one particular thing that seems to have caused a stir.
not a spoiler..but..Hollie is one of the sweetest most "marry that gal" dames in games(plus she is HOT AF!!!)..so some people feel bad about fooling around with other dames because of it..lol

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Without spoiling anything. She a super sweet girl, the original event ended with you being an asshole to her, now there's a choice.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes