4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Without spoiling anything. She a super sweet girl, the original event ended with you being an asshole to her, now there's a choice.
Awesome, thanks glad to hear it.

not a spoiler..but..Hollie is one of the sweetest most "marry that gal" dames in games(plus she is HOT AF!!!)..so some people feel bad about fooling around with other dames because of it..lol
I'm sure I will probably feel similarly, from what I have seen of your posts in other threads I think we agree on a lot of things like this. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
Dec 29, 2018
I'm really happy to see that the main character no longer undergoes a spontaneous lobotomy the second he sleeps with Holly.

I'm glad that her path is nice and sweet instead of being filled with manufactured drama. It's one thing for the Holly and the MC to overcome obstacles together, but it's another to have the MC be the obstacle that they have to overcome. So I'm never choosing the option to head home. I guess it's nice to have it there for whoever thinks that it would be a good idea.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm really happy to see that the main character no longer undergoes a spontaneous lobotomy the second he sleeps with Holly.

I'm glad that her path is nice and sweet instead of being filled with manufactured drama. It's one thing for the Holly and the MC to overcome obstacles together, but it's another to have the MC be the obstacle that they have to overcome. So I'm never choosing the option to head home. I guess it's nice to have it there for whoever thinks that it would be a good idea.
eventually milf + daughter beach-babes will have their paths upgraded and probably become main-dame options also...so..having the option to go home if you..the player..actually prefer the milf or daughter over Hollie makes sense in a way..myself..i'd never leave Hollie..but thats just me..lol...we'll have to see what future content brings to see if that plays into it.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Just finished playing the game and I really enjoyed it, I am not that keen on Miss Smith, My fav has got to be Belle :love:(y) keep up the great work (y):).

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Eh, I liked the original idea.
MC's brain farted, he left, he realizes what he is doing and returns.

Seems like something that could happen with some guys. Not with me, of course, I'd be so glad a sweet and sexy girl like Hollie was into me, I'd probably not wanna leave ever.
I just like the original idea for the dramatic effect.

But anyway, what more could you want, when Boom goes out of his way and makes BOTH options available? You couldn't ask for more.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
she really is a really good girl 100% seems like marriage material honestly this game could have been ONLY about her and not a single person would complain
You got a save I could snag? And you can say that about any of Boomatica's characters. Lol.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Funny thing... i may be late in saying this and most likly someone already has. Sis is the same Sis as in Ring of Lust. :giggle: In there at least she gets her mouth dirty lol
got a save I could snag?
I downloaded the game again thinking there was a story update but, i already did everything... :cautious:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And you are one of 300+ that is expressing a concern. I note every concern issued by people, even those who hate my game. Quite frankly, I have made many changes due to people who do not support me on Patreon. So you are assuming facts not in evidence. If you'd have looked at the thread for my game, you would have seen that. But what happens with the game I am developing has nothing to do with this game. And I stand by the fact that if there are 300+ Patreon supporters (not including Discord users) who are not complaining, I think the complaints here are way overblown, and that "projecting" them into a state where the masses are discontent is a massive overreach.
So I'm imagining that you said this?
If I am looking at complaints only from those who are providing no support whatsoever, and my loyal fan base is not issuing any concerns, then I am doing what I am doing, and let the freeloaders say what they want.
And we were obviously right about it being widely disliked, since the poll on Patreon showed 80% would prefer it changed. (I personally wasn't the least bit surprised at that, since I've seen it before; someone here brings up some criticism or other, creator is surprised since nobody on Patreon said anything, he does a poll and overwhelmingly his patrons agree)
It's one thing for the Holly and the MC to overcome obstacles together, but it's another to have the MC be the obstacle that they have to overcome.
I couldn't have said that better myself. It's a problem I've seen before, but this case was a particularly bad example of it. I'm looking forward to trying the updated version this weekend.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Deny all you want... whatever you choose to be righteousness,honest,unimpeachable Noble or ethical..you are here for the sex.......you guys are not fooling anyone.
Haha, yeah, that was true at first.. that changed after getting to know Hollie better though. Once her content was done I turned off the game. I'm fine with my protagonists story ending that way...

Guess there's more important things than sexy time. :eek:

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
This is the first adult game i have ever installed in my phone. But i couldnt install after download. Sorry im new android gamer.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Haha, yeah, that was true at first.. that changed after getting to know Hollie better though. Once her content was done I turned off the game. I'm fine with my protagonists story ending that way...

Guess there's more important things than sexy time. :eek:
Yes there is more Important things then sexy time and that is more sexy time. :LOL:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all,

I haven't had the chance to read through any of the latest comments yet *Was a busy one last night* and I'm about to head to bed for some sleep.
" I'll read the comments and reply to them when I wake up"

But before I do that I just wanted to ask your opinions on the now finished Hollie level 3-4 event.
"Adding the 2 branches" etc etc.

Just some feedback on what you thought etc as it only helps me improve going forward.
I can't remember all of the people that talked about this event but I know that @Master of Puppets and @Nizzquizz was 2 of them.

Thank you in advance for your comments.
I agree with @botc76 . The original idea is really all that's needed since the MC still remembers.
Since you specifically mentioned me talking about the scene (and just to clarify for others - i wasn't hating on the game or the scene, just thinking about some ways to 'fix' it like 'mc is getting breakfast' - simply because the 'acting stupid for drama' trope is overdone, and usually by games that have much worse writing...), I will just repeat my earlier sentiment: Reading your thoughts on your own writing, I'm pretty hopeful and confident about the game going forward, and I hope you're getting more confident and comfy about it yourself too. I mean hey, it was pretty good so far and someone's always going to complain, no matter what, so don't sweat it and for heaven's sake, don't let it rob you of any sleep.

Reactions: botc76
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes