4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
i am waiting for research into affection

when?
Your answer to this question was 2 posts up from your own ^^
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-3-boomatica.9302/page-42#post-1863768

I just want to clarify my original issue with that scene as that was my only issue especially with Holly being my favourite character.

Holly opened up about a shitty past, took her time because she didn't trust anyone and thought she was just going to be used for sex and had to build herself up to let the MC in despite liking him.

Her waking up alone after all that would have confirmed, in her eyes, the exact thing she was afraid of and he'd used her for sex which would have put their relationship back to 0 and having to get her trust back again which would have been far harder to do than it was the first time.

That was all I said, I never asked for changes I thought that was part of the story and him trying to beg forgiveness was the next stage when she started ignoring him.

However, seeing how the devs view the people here and the shitty attitude behind it....

Rather than try and be diplomatic and convert those "freeloaders" into patrons they would rather piss on us and insult us i'm not bothering following this anymore.

After being burned by early access games on Steam, dropped kickstarters i'd backed and funding both indie game and H games devs on patreon to have them abandoned I don't support games until I see the finish line and then I throw money at it. I know patreon isn't for paying for finished products but no one likes to feel their money is wasted especially when my money is earned sweating my little arse off in a high pressure kitchen 12 hours a day.

We share our opinion, what with it being a fucking forum, and most devs seem receptive to that but i'll be damned if i'm going to be insulted for it. We don't matter, our opinion means shit, freeloading scum I just won't bother with the game at all. Problem fucking solved.
Hi Avaron1974

Before I reply to this post can I ask that you refer to Hollie with an "ie" instead of a "y".
"Sorry, it' bugs me XD"

But on a more serious note :
Please don't think for a second that I dismiss any feedback I'm given "Good" or Bad"
I wouldn't be so active on this forum and spend my time trying to reply to every comment otherwise.

The last thing I'd want is for anyone to think that I'm "pissing on them or insulting them".

I'll admit, I do ignore / dismiss those that only comment things such as "This game is shit" with no other context.
"Whether they're a freeloader or not"
That information doesn't help me or any other developer in anyway to improve on their games.

The comment that you made about the event was perfect,
You explained the reason why and helped me "along with the other" to see why you didn't like it.

Without yours and the others comments on this I wouldn't have made the poll + changes to the game which allowed for both choices.

My mistake was releasing the update with only half of her level up event finished.
If I had released the update with the entire event then yes, everyone would still think the MC was an idiot but they would have also seen that he realises that himself and goes back to fix his mistake.

This choice was entirely my mistake as I was more focused on hitting my deadlines and getting out an update each month for my Patreons than I was finishing the event completely and making it more understanding / relatable.
" A more enjoyable playing experience "

It's due to this mistake and everyone's feedback that I made the decision to announce that the monthly "deadlines" for Private Community would be removed and that I would focus more on releasing the updates as and when they're done.

For anyone that missed this announcement you can read it here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-3-boomatica.9302/page-42#post-1863768

So all in all, Thank you @Avaron1974 for your feedback.

Going to download and give this a try tonight. At first glance everything looks great (screenshots, reviews, etc). Seeing that it was converted to Renpy is just icing on the cake.
Ok I have a serious problem with this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Badsisterfucker

I appreciate that you took the time to play this game!
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed Hollie's story ark so far and that she alone has resulted in a 5* rating!

I hope you enjoy the others + future updates just as much.

Just finished playing the game and I really enjoyed it, I am not that keen on Miss Smith, My fav has got to be Belle :love:(y) keep up the great work (y):).
Hi Robbo,

Thanks for the ThumbsUp!
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the game so far ;)

I'm hoping to get Belle's date event implemented into the next update so hopefully you'll enjoy that when it's done!

Eh, I liked the original idea.
MC's brain farted, he left, he realizes what he is doing and returns.

Seems like something that could happen with some guys. Not with me, of course, I'd be so glad a sweet and sexy girl like Hollie was into me, I'd probably not wanna leave ever.
I just like the original idea for the dramatic effect.

But anyway, what more could you want, when Boom goes out of his way and makes BOTH options available? You couldn't ask for more.
Hi Botc76,

I'm happy to hear that you liked the original idea!
" I'm just sorry that I made the mistake of splitting the events into 2 updates"

But at least now the event has the choice for players to play the original idea or to stay the night and have the same ending anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to play the new update.

I'm hoping for a crunched/kompressed version... I'm much happier with a 190MB download instead of 1.2GB. Just saying.

Love the game!
Hoping for a compressed version...
@bas
If you have the time would you mind creating a crunched version for these lovely people?
Ps. are you for hire?
I could always use someone to create a crunched version for each of my releases.

So I'm imagining that you said this?

And we were obviously right about it being widely disliked, since the poll on Patreon showed 80% would prefer it changed. (I personally wasn't the least bit surprised at that, since I've seen it before; someone here brings up some criticism or other, creator is surprised since nobody on Patreon said anything, he does a poll and overwhelmingly his patrons agree)

I couldn't have said that better myself. It's a problem I've seen before, but this case was a particularly bad example of it. I'm looking forward to trying the updated version this weekend.
I'd very much like to hear your feedback once you've played it.
Thank you.

This is the first adult game i have ever installed in my phone. But i couldnt install after download. Sorry im new android gamer.
Hi Cgt35

If you've downloaded the game onto your android device you'll need to find it and open it to start the install.
I'm not 100% sure but there's a chance it'll ask you to change a permission setting when you do this as the game isn't from the playstore and deems it a security risk.

I agree with @botc76 . The original idea is really all that's needed since the MC still remembers.
Since you specifically mentioned me talking about the scene (and just to clarify for others - i wasn't hating on the game or the scene, just thinking about some ways to 'fix' it like 'mc is getting breakfast' - simply because the 'acting stupid for drama' trope is overdone, and usually by games that have much worse writing...), I will just repeat my earlier sentiment: Reading your thoughts on your own writing, I'm pretty hopeful and confident about the game going forward, and I hope you're getting more confident and comfy about it yourself too. I mean hey, it was pretty good so far and someone's always going to complain, no matter what, so don't sweat it and for heaven's sake, don't let it rob you of any sleep.
Hi Nizzquizz!

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I only @Ed you because yours was one of the names I remembered.

I in no way thought you were hating on the game / scene and thank you for pointing out the mistake/ways I could fix it.
The problem was mine by only releasing half of the event to hit deadlines instead of finishing it completely.
" As in my reply to @Avaron1974 above "

I appreciate that you have confidence in my writing abilities and I can only hope that you and everyone else will enjoy this game going forward.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi Avaron1974

Before I reply to this post can I ask that you refer to Hollie with an "ie" instead of a "y".
"Sorry, it' bugs me XD"

But on a more serious note :
Please don't think for a second that I dismiss any feedback I'm given "Good" or Bad"
I wouldn't be so active on this forum and spend my time trying to reply to every comment otherwise.

The last thing I'd want is for anyone to think that I'm "pissing on them or insulting them".
My mistake with the Hollie thing, I apologise.

I wasn't referring to you with the pissing on us remark, it was the other dev coming in dismissing everyone's comments.

I made a mistake and assumed that dev was working with you and that's why they were in here shitting on us but I see that's not the case.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A compressed version would be most welcome.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd very much like to hear your feedback once you've played it.
Thank you.
I played it and it's good. I'm not sure what specific feedback I can give besides "it's good he isn't an idiot anymore", however. I think we all covered why leaving her was a bad thing fairly comprehensively already. I suppose I can say that Hollie is probably my favourite too, and although I do want the others as well I'm worried about hurting her. That's not really about the updated version though, but the entire event plus all previous ones. I would repeat my advice about holding off on the level up events until the content you're levelling up to is ready, I guess, however I understand that this time is a special case.
If you have the time would you mind creating a crunched version for these lovely people?
Ps. are you for hire?
I could always use someone to create a crunched version for each of my releases.
Anyone can use the crunching tool, it's publicly available. I uploaded the crunched version I made here for anyone who wants it. Edit: I might as well take that down now there's an "official" crunched version.

Apr 14, 2019
Compress version pretty please...Been refreshing this thread for couple of days now hoping there's a compressed version~~~
Edit: Nvm..... just saw the previous post~~~:p:p:p

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Very nice game! Good story, cute models! Lewd animations! I like the special athmosphere!

Little suggestions:

- Emily and Maid are both 42 yo, but it seems Maid is older and Emily looks younger. She also mentioned she get Sammie as a very young woman, so it would be more realistic her age is around 36-38 (18-20 mother) and Maid's age around 50.

- Emily and Sammie are bathing together and are both bisexual, so i hope Emily is in love with her and we can see lewd content here because M/D relationships are very rare at AG's.

Keep up the good work!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Private Community [v0.1.3] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.19GB

Download PC (103MB): - - -

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Nizzquizz!

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I only @Ed you because yours was one of the names I remembered.

I in no way thought you were hating on the game / scene and thank you for pointing out the mistake/ways I could fix it.
The problem was mine by only releasing half of the event to hit deadlines instead of finishing it completely.
" As in my reply to @Avaron1974 above "

I appreciate that you have confidence in my writing abilities and I can only hope that you and everyone else will enjoy this game going forward.
Hey Boomatica, didn't mean to say that YOU named me as a hater - just that after your @ i saw some replies saying "screw the haters" (which i agree with), aaand I just didn't want people to think I'd be one to be hating on a gem such as PC.
Also kudos to you for answering to seemingly everyone here. Few devs, even if they are rooted in this illustrious community, go to that length.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update. Loved being able to progress with Hollie given she is the whole reason I downloaded the game in the first place.
Also found for the first time I was moved by her 'secret'. Ironic in a way because when I read people saying they 'almost cried' in any adult game I normally smirk (I didn't almost cry, but still).
Either way, keep up the good work!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
muttdoggy, can you update the OP with a small text change? Instead of "New engine (Ren'Py) so old saves won't work", could you change it to "New engine (Ren'Py), so saves before v0.1.1 won't work"? I would expect that a lot of people might not sort through the Changelog (or page through this thread) to see when the port happened. The Changelog isn't that big now (the thread is a bit much, however), but especially if the game gets completed eventually, that's a lot of information to sift through for someone trying this early on and then not coming back until a much later version.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes