4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just downloaded this game. Most games provide walkthrough in their home page. I didnt find any for this one. So, I asked.
Ah. I think there was one created a while back, but I doubt it's been kept up-to-date. Just visit different rooms / locations (don't forget your map in the upper right) and click on different characters to interact. Pretty straightforward, I believe. If you have relationship progress for a current level at 100% and can potentially advance to the next level (e.g., you're at 100% on Level 1 for a character), you'll see that person show when you wake up in the morning with a "glow" around them, down at the bottom left of your screen.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Very late on my replies, sorry about that.

Waiting for the next update..
Next update will be out at the end of this month.

any animations?
There are some but they're not perfect by any means.
The animations in the game right now are "temp animations" until I can create better ones.

I've already found someone willing to create the animations I'm looking for "with-out clipping and all that jaz".
Hoping to get another graphics card soon, once I have it I'll start re-doing some of the older animations.

So what is the purpose of money in this game?
No real purpose yet, the game has gone through a bunch of changes since the start which has no rendered the money usless.
That being said though, much later down the line money will be used to pay for new homes for new residents.
But this is a long long way off yet.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Very late on my replies, sorry about that.

Next update will be out at the end of this month.

There are some but they're not perfect by any means.
The animations in the game right now are "temp animations" until I can create better ones.

I've already found someone willing to create the animations I'm looking for "with-out clipping and all that jaz".
Hoping to get another graphics card soon, once I have it I'll start re-doing some of the older animations.

No real purpose yet, the game has gone through a bunch of changes since the start which has no rendered the money usless.
That being said though, much later down the line money will be used to pay for new homes for new residents.
But this is a long long way off yet.
Looking forward to it, the end of the month couldn't come any slower, haha :p
And as for the animations, I think they're good, I especially liked the missionary top down view animation, think it was great :) That and holding/supporting a chick mid air and banging her against a wall, while may be vanilla, are some of my favorite positions, being in full control and restricting her movements without it being BDSM kind of thing, but that way you can look her in the eyes, making it that much more sensual and sexier :p

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Why can we not have a normal relationship with our game families? Sheesh, why do we gotta try to have the family game in these things? :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: genthrow

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Boomatica Hi dev !

how you doing ?

hey, if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this game planned to be ?

i'm a huge fan of your RIA/RIC games, so i know you make only the good stuff

thank you for this game !

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
i know there is not a "animated" tag on this game
but someone said in reviews : "fantastic animation"
is there any animation ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Progress Report : Private Community 0.1.4

Hi all,
I've been putting off this progress report for several days now due to being disappointed by the amount of content that I've actually been able to get rendered for the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Boom

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Boomatica

So: Of 23 planned events, in two months you were able to complete 4 of them...

Way to go, Kyle. My pledge is publicly pulled.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Boomatica

So: Of 23 planned events, in two months you were able to complete 4 of them...

Way to go, Kyle. My pledge is publicly pulled.
Hi ZenGarden,

I'm not going to explain the reason why only 4 had been done as I already covered it in my post.

All I'll say is that I'm sorry to hear this but totally understand your decision.
Thank you for the support that you have given My team and I thus far.

-Boom

Is there a way to play this in 16:9 aspect ratio and get rid of the black bars on the sides?
Hi QWAPER,

There isn't I'm afraid.

When I started making this game it was on RPGMV Engine, then Tyranobuilder, then RPGMV again.

Due to the engine I started with the Image dimensions needed to be smaller.
Hence the black bars at the side.

Why can we not have a normal relationship with our game families? Sheesh, why do we gotta try to have the family game in these things? :LOL::ROFLMAO::p
Just wait until you see what I have planned!
Just when you're about to get it on with the family they're going to flip you off and leave the community :ROFLMAO:
( PS. This is a joke people, that won't be happening )

Boomatica Hi dev !

how you doing ?

hey, if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this game planned to be ?

i'm a huge fan of your RIA/RIC games, so i know you make only the good stuff

thank you for this game !
Hi Fuckyouassholes,

I'm doing very well thank you, and yourself?

I don't mind at all,
From how slow the development is on this project it feels like it's going to be years =/
But that being said, things change all the time.

For instance :
If my patreon page starts getting a massive amount of support then the money earned will be going back into my projects + the staff I currently have working on these with me.

My next goal focus is to buy yet another rendering card to help produce images for this game.
This will no doubt speed things up dramatically.

Better hardware, more people, etc = faster development.

So right now, I honestly can't say.

I hope this answers your question.

Ps. Glad you're enjoying our games!

i know there is not a "animated" tag on this game
but someone said in reviews : "fantastic animation"
is there any animation ?
Hi Sia47,

You're right this thread doesn't...
muttdoggy Does this need to be updated?
I mean, the game doesn't have any "real animations" video files yet but it does have animations.
( Not sure what type classifies for the Animation tag)

But to answer your question, the game does have some animations.
They're not 30-60fps video animations, just simple (3-6) (6-9) image animations.

How much content right now?
Hi Noneless,

Nowhere near the amount of content that I would actually like at this stage...

But that being said there are over 1,226 images in the game thus far + some animations.
Along with additional content such as (Text Messages, Spy-Cams, Diary pages etc etc)

I've also just hired a new writer that's going back over the original content + new content and re-doing a lot of it.
The storyline for the characters will still be the same but the dialog will yield more information/context.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi ZenGarden,

I'm not going to explain the reason why only 4 had been done as I already covered it in my post.

All I'll say is that I'm sorry to hear this but totally understand your decision.
Thank you for the support that you have given My team and I thus far.

-Boom
Actually, your only response was "creating content is painfully slow". If that is what you consider as 'covered', I'll have to say I'm unimpressed with your rationale.

Money is not useful, no real building mechanics, but a lot of scenes with the maid...

What are you offering as compensation for the remedial releases? It's not much to ask..

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Actually, your only response was "creating content is painfully slow". If that is what you consider as 'covered', I'll have to say I'm unimpressed with your rationale.

Money is not useful, no real building mechanics, but a lot of scenes with the maid...

What are you offering as compensation for the remedial releases? It's not much to ask..
I'm not sure if you only read the first line of each that "spoiler" tag from before but in case you had I'll be sure to post it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes