4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,
I actually play your game. Well, I am in the start, but a wanted to say I don't really like the maid. I like the MILF style and all but I don't like the fact the uncle has made his move on her. It's disturbing when your understand the woman you fuck is used by your uncle :/ and she just come to you like a slut :/
Are your planning to change that in the futur ?
It seems your uncle has always a " great " influence on everyone in this community, even if he dead. I feel " left out " in this game. :/
And also, why there are camera in bathroom and toilet ? o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mzzznr

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello,
I actually play your game. Well, I am in the start, but a wanted to say I don't really like the maid. I like the MILF style and all but I don't like the fact the uncle has made his move on her. It's disturbing when your understand the woman you fuck is used by your uncle :/ and she just come to you like a slut :/
Are your planning to change that in the futur ?
It seems your uncle has always a " great " influence on everyone in this community, even if he dead. I feel " left out " in this game. :/
And also, why there are camera in bathroom and toilet ? o_O
Prostitutes have fucked other people!?!!?! Who knew?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, I didn't know she was a prostiwhore. I'm still on the begining.
Thanks
She tells you as part of your initial introduction to her right before she blows you in the lobby. She was hired for both maid and night time services.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
She tells you as part of your initial introduction to her right before she blows you in the lobby. She was hired for both maid and night time services.
Yes I read it but... it was not clear to me she is a prosti. I tought she was a normal maid in the past and the uncle make her his toy after.
There is a possibility to cancel this " night services contract " ? I don't like to step in the uncle field.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
She basically has no content right now, aside from going to her room. As UncleVT said, if you don't want to see her, don't go to her room. You don't need to fire anyone. I'm sure that when she gets some story focus we will change our mind about her, I used to not give two shits about Belle. Now that she has content she's one of my favorites.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Arassei
What's wrong with the Maid? Do you find her ugly or because she offers some services?
Boomatica mentioned something about her. Maybe you have a look. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-4b-boomatica.9302/post-2178440
I read the post. Good job to Boomatica. I agree a bit with him.
But for me, it's the fact that the uncle was involved with her in the past. I found it " unfair " (I don't know a better word) for the MC, because it looks likes he plays with his uncle toys, and he hasen't his own.
There is also the fact that the man was the uncle. How to say that... If it was me (and not the MC) with the maid, I would have told her :" I will not do things with a woman that a male member of my family has played with "
The maid doesn't " change " anything with the MC. For her, it's just a replacement of uncle.
I am sorry, english is not my first language, so I hope you can understand.
But the maid is pretty, not ugly at all, with another background, I am sure I would appreciate her ^^.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I read the post. Good job to Boomatica. I agree a bit with him.
But for me, it's the fact that the uncle was involved with her in the past. I found it " unfair " (I don't know a better word) for the MC, because it looks likes he plays with his uncle toys, and he hasen't his own.
There is also the fact that the man was the uncle. How to say that... If it was me (and not the MC) with the maid, I would have told her :" I will not do things with a woman that a male member of my family has played with "
The maid doesn't " change " anything with the MC. For her, it's just a replacement of uncle.
I am sorry, english is not my first language, so I hope you can understand.
But the maid is pretty, not ugly at all, with another background, I am sure I would appreciate her ^^.
The MC doesn't have any of his own: he literally just inherited all his uncle's toys. You are free not to play with her; there is no demand or expectation. She is merely willing. You can't fire her because *mumble mumble contract law and fixed term employment / buy out requirements mumble mumble*.

The maid basically says she views the MC as the uncle's replacement and her contract transfers over to him.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
The MC doesn't have any of his own: he literally just inherited all his uncle's toys. You are free not to play with her; there is no demand or expectation. She is merely willing. You can't fire her because *mumble mumble contract law and fixed term employment / buy out requirements mumble mumble*.

The maid basically says she views the MC as the uncle's replacement and her contract transfers over to him.
Well, I consider the uncle not played with other women in the community, just the maid.
I find strange the situation with the cameras... If the MC will tell other women for the cameras, the uncle will take some shit in his dead face. I would be glad to see that : " the perfect uncle has fallen ". And after that, the MC will install new camera in another place, where the women can't find them.
Yes, I know for the maid. It's sad (for me).

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Currently we don't really know what the uncle did or not, why he made the community and so on. We aren't really certain how the cameras became accessible (the security firm firmly refused to give access and you should recall the only good with computer stuff person around here is the MC). The only real evidence about the uncle wanting anything lewd is the maid and considering the fact he invited a bunch of pretty women to live around him - I can't say I blame him.
Ignore the maid if you want to, besides a quick blowjob in the beginning no other sexual content with her is forced upon you.

Reactions: MasterMerp

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, I consider the uncle not played with other women in the community, just the maid.
I find strange the situation with the cameras... If the MC will tell other women for the cameras, the uncle will take some shit in his dead face. I would be glad to see that : " the perfect uncle has fallen ". And after that, the MC will install new camera in another place, where the women can't find them.
Yes, I know for the maid. It's sad (for me).
Other than the cameras, the uncle seemed to be a stand up honourable guy. He hired the maid with the explicit purpose of sexual use so there is no inkling of predatory behaviour. The other employees were hired for their skills (Hollie may have been a pity hire for a necessary role with limited skill requirements) and treated kindly and professionally. The residents pay for their homes and have also been treated professionally and kindly.

I tend to ignore the cameras. The cameras may be simply there as sugar for the player or the dev may explain the uncle's character more clearly in the future. It's hard to say right now. I am a bit curious if cameras will end up installed in the family's home. If they are then there has to be an accomplice and based on the character skill sets, it would have to be Belle. But then that would mean Belle (and likely Hollie) would be aware of the camera's existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterMerp
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes