4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Patreon Post :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a little crossed-eyes because I'm very tired and it's been a very long day, so pretty much all my eyes were able to spot was the part about realistic animations, and I have to say that especially the scene with Hollie, I really liked that animation, especially the top down view, it gave it a much more personal feel to it, and it's a realistic view too (in my favorite position too, haha) :p
Loved how nicely her boobs moved in the rhythm too. I think it was a very good quality animation, so keep it up! :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is a really high chance with Emily and Sammie, considering their current relationship, but I am not in the writer's head so I can only conjecture on what we have seen so far.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
There is a really high chance with Emily and Sammie, considering their current relationship, but I am not in the writer's head so I can only conjecture on what we have seen so far.
Yeah, first steps are already there, e.g. M checked out D at the beach and they are bathing together at home, so I hope really for more progress. And of course MC's family. We should have more patience, I'm sure Boom satisfies us ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, first steps are already there, e.g. M checked out D at the beach and they are bathing together at home, so I hope really for more progress. And of course MC's family. We should have more patience, I'm sure Boom satisfies us ;)
If you pay close attention to their conversations, you also learn that mom has a hard core thing for her daughter, and treats her like a jealous lover would. The whole reason they are there was that mom got tired of her making boyfriends. ;)

• Love
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
If you pay close attention to their conversations, you also learn that mom has a hard core thing for her daughter, and treats her like a jealous lover would. The whole reason they are there was that mom got tired of her making boyfriends. ;)
Yeah, I remember that now! It's few months ago I played it. Lewd MD stuff incoming :)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Boomatica

I know you gave this to high tier patrons first so they might have pointed this bug out to you already, but when its just Sammie on her own on the beach any attempt to talk to her causes an error. This is in the afternoon time frame, I think that's what its called anyway. The talking in the early morning works fine, its just the afternoon that causes an error

Apart from that had no other problems with the release, good work!

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Boomatica

I know you gave this to high tier patrons first so they might have pointed this bug out to you already, but when its just Sammie on her own on the beach any attempt to talk to her causes an error. This is in the afternoon time frame, I think that's what its called anyway. The talking in the early morning works fine, its just the afternoon that causes an error

Apart from that had no other problems with the release, good work!
Thank you for reporting this, someone mentioned to me about finding a bug with sammie but I couldn't figure out what they were referring to.

Now I do, uploading a bugfix now ;)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes