4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Played android version, unable to proceed with Sammie since crash at beach.
Renders are nice, esp the older characters
but android port may need modification for text sizing, opacity, hide dialog, the usual std android ports . Hard time trying close the spycamera x button

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't think I've ever played an update that was so boring in any of the games I like.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Uploading now, however, they'll be fully new builds rather than a hotfix, we ran into more bugs along the way =/
Android version will be uploaded later tonight/tomorrow though, that build has its own mess of problems.

Reactions: TheDevian

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Hope the Diary entries in android version the text sizing can be much bigger, it is really small atm. Phone messages too.
What I liked so far is the surprisingly nice character renders and animation. The older characters in game and the spoiler for revamp maid is one of the very good ones I seen, Emily and current as well as revamp maid. Fits the mature category. Unlike some supermodel looking ones. MC mother look young though. Diary entries are nice way of understanding background, but pity text too small for Android. Map areas touch sensitive may require improvement.

When MC sis calls, the cheat menu appears and closes the conversation. So miss out on the phone conversation.

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hell yes i got 9 diary pages for sister and had a hard time reading the first page all the leters are so dame small is there a way to enlarge them not to complane but i only have my left eye. Lost right one in the army so i have a hard time reading small print

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is what happens when I try to talk to Sammie on the beach.
Edit: After I got the relationship to Hollie to Level 2, I can now talk with Sammie at beach. I have had to restart the game from the beginning because I had to do a soft reset of my comp over the week end.
1567437259437.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanaxanth and RB70

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I noticed in the bedroom that the clickable bed and door are off from the bed and door.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Myuhinny,
Not sure why the overlay objects are showing like this for you,
I tried to replicate it but it never happened.
Is it like this all the time or was it just a one-time thing?

Hope the Diary entries in android version the text sizing can be much bigger, it is really small atm. Phone messages too.
What I liked so far is the surprisingly nice character renders and animation. The older characters in game and the spoiler for revamp maid is one of the very good ones I seen, Emily and current as well as revamp maid. Fits the mature category. Unlike some supermodel looking ones. MC mother look young though. Diary entries are nice way of understanding background, but pity text too small for Android. Map areas touch sensitive may require improvement.

When MC sis calls, the cheat menu appears and closes the conversation. So miss out on the phone conversation.
Hi Kireineko,

We'll look into trying to make the diary pages bigger for the android version.
This game wasn't designed to be played on android devices hence all the issues we're having with the android builds.

If anything, we'll just have the diary text display in the dialog box instead, it just means a lot more clicking to read them.

Regarding the cheat menu appearing when the S calls :
I have no idea why or how this happened, I just tried it myself and couldn't replicate this...

For those reading this comment that are playing the android version :
Is anyone else having this issue with the cheat menu appearing?

Hell yes i got 9 diary pages for sister and had a hard time reading the first page all the leters are so dame small is there a way to enlarge them not to complane but i only have my left eye. Lost right one in the army so i have a hard time reading small print
Hi Gary Bertand,

Which version did you play?

If it was the Android version please read the above comment.
If it was the Win/Mac/Linux version, We'll be giving the diary pages/spycams, etc a UI overhaul pretty soon which will be
making these types of things easier to read.

This won't be happening until the release next month, not the one in 7 days time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lets go with Option 3 ;)

This is what happens when I try to talk to Sammie on the beach.
Edit: After I got the relationship to Hollie to Level 2, I can now talk with Sammie at beach. I have had to restart the game from the beginning because I had to do a soft reset of my comp over the week end.
View attachment 389715
Hi Icarlc,
This bug has been fixed in this build here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-5-boomatica.9302/page-54#post-2349497

Still waiting for the OP to be updated.

Reactions: TheDevian

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Boomatica

Might want to try tagging a mod again to get the first post updated, they might have missed it the first time

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just report the post with the updated file and state that the OP needs to be updated with this file.

Boomatica

It's was like that for the whole time I was playing the update.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Myuhinny,
Not sure why the overlay objects are showing like this for you,
I tried to replicate it but it never happened.
Is it like this all the time or was it just a one-time thing?

Hi Kireineko,

We'll look into trying to make the diary pages bigger for the android version.
This game wasn't designed to be played on android devices hence all the issues we're having with the android builds.

If anything, we'll just have the diary text display in the dialog box instead, it just means a lot more clicking to read them.

Regarding the cheat menu appearing when the S calls :
I have no idea why or how this happened, I just tried it myself and couldn't replicate this...

For those reading this comment that are playing the android version :
Is anyone else having this issue with the cheat menu appearing?

Hi Gary Bertand,

Which version did you play?

If it was the Android version please read the above comment.
If it was the Win/Mac/Linux version, We'll be giving the diary pages/spycams, etc a UI overhaul pretty soon which will be
making these types of things easier to read.

This won't be happening until the release next month, not the one in 7 days time.

Lets go with Option 3 ;)

Hi Icarlc,
This bug has been fixed in this build here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-5-boomatica.9302/page-54#post-2349497

Still waiting for the OP to be updated.
its the windows version and ok i will wait for next months new update for a zoon app like you said tyvm love the update

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes