4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello will the be any Ntr or gangbang i hope not and i love your game so far i was just asking was it planned to come ?
There will be no NTR in this game.
Well, unless you consider girl on girl action NTR.

Hey Boomatica , thanks much for the replies to everyone. :)

Glad to hear things are going well for the update. I did have a minor(ish) question.. With Belle being stuck for a week with no availability, as the game is currently you can advance Holly and the others to level 2 or even 3 by the time you can talk to Belle. Seems a bit disjointed, but was curious if it was planned that way, or just sorta how things have turned out?

Belle's events in the 1.5 edition at least made me wonder what I was missing because she said we owed her a date and to pick her up at her room, then locked the ability to do that till she actually finished construction.
Good point, we'll look into this ^^

When visitng M's house in the afternoon getting an exception error with the 1.6 edition just uploaded:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also getting an exception error when trying to visit sis in the early evening:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that sucks!
muttdoggy please do not update this thread yet.
I want to get this bug fixed before it's updated.
I'll create a fresh build with the bug fixes already implemented.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Gotcha. You caught me in time. But in about 30 mins or so, I'm heading out to watch dvr and sleep. Been a busy doggo with rl stuff. Just hunt an uploader down if I'm not logged in. Use that girl in your avatar as bait. :D

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I've been watching the daily income and it seems a little low, especially with the addition of 2 more residence and a remodeled building. I figure it should be at least 100 per day instead of 50. Mom's company should be paying the extra 50 per conversation with mom that they are.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Just finished playing the 0.1.6c update and I really like the conversation animations that have been added - just ads a nice amount of polish to the game.

One thing I like about the new dialogue options is that the characters actually talk about previous events. Sometimes in these types of games, things happen and then the game moves on and it's never referenced again, so it's refreshing to see!

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Boomatica
I love the game so far, definitely my Top 1 contender ^^. I want to throw out some suggestions, because why not. I will warn you that english is not my primary language so there could be a lot of grammar errors etc. hope you don't mind :)

You mentioned that dad will come to the community for a while, so it could be great time to introduce a new character, some kind of security guard (female obviously :D).

There aren't many +18 scenes atm but soon the game will need a gallery.

Characters with 0 content on their lvl kinda ruin the immersion, so maybe try to do updates for example Belle Lvl 1->2 and Belle lvl 2 content (maybe that's just me :D)

I like perving on sleeping mom and sis so maybe you could do it with other characters, actions could depend on actual lvl. (we own this community so it makes sense that we have keys to all houses, or they just don't lock the doors, Milfy City or your second game Research into Affection are good examples of well done "night events")

Seeing how things go with Hollies lvls, I think you should end characters story on lvl 5 or 6 and then if character is liked maybe add some random events with them. (Holiday Island can be a good example of fun random events)

Characters with whom we perform a sexual interaction (does it sound weird or am i imagining things?) should have repetetive versions of these actions, maybe by a dialogue line or something.

And lastly we are now Hollies boyfriend, in my opinion there are 3 options for now, clear harem route, single route for playthrough or routes won't connect with each other (For example we will kiss Belle in a pool and Hollie will be there and they won't be any kind of dialogue regarding that kiss like she hasn't seen it. Easiest option). Cheating won't work because I don't think anyone would believe that Hollie wouldn't tell Belle that she slept with MC or the other way around, they are like BFFs.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Boomatica
I love the game so far, definitely my Top 1 contender ^^. I want to throw out some suggestions, because why not. I will warn you that english is not my primary language so there could be a lot of grammar errors etc. hope you don't mind :)

Characters with 0 content on their lvl kinda ruin the immersion, so maybe try to do updates for example Belle Lvl 1->2 and Belle lvl 2 content (maybe that's just me :D)

I like perving on sleeping mom and sis so maybe you could do it with other characters, actions could depend on actual lvl. (we own this community so it makes sense that we have keys to all houses, or they just don't lock the doors, Milfy City or your second game Research into Affection are good examples of well done "night events")

Seeing how things go with Hollies lvls, I think you should end characters story on lvl 5 or 6 and then if character is liked maybe add some random events with them. (Holiday Island can be a good example of fun random events)
Every character has some amount of content currently in the game.
Sure, some of them have more than others, but that's natural in games, in the end everyone will get their fair share.

-
We both have very different opinions of sleep perving done well :) (I personally don't like the sleep perving in Milfy city)

And most people came for their privacy and to live at peace.. Just entering their house would completely go against the idea that's currently in the game.

-
Characters will end when they are done : )
Level 5, level 50, level 99... It doesn't matter. The level is not the guideline here, the guideline is what Boomatica has planned for their story and content :)

(I didn't react to all your comments, sorry for that^^)

But thank you for liking the game so much:)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished v 0.1.6c and somehow I missed the convo animations and I must say the Boomatica is a bit verbose with this version. Nice update though. Now I have everything either "Under Construction" or "In Development". I like that touch to let the player when it's over for now and we just need to wait for the next update. Very nice touch I must admit. Thanks for sparing the extra grind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hollie and Belle are the only 2 i'm interested in so i'm hoping levels keep going for a lot longer.

Boomatica
And lastly we are now Hollies boyfriend, in my opinion there are 3 options for now, clear harem route, single route for playthrough or routes won't connect with each other (For example we will kiss Belle in a pool and Hollie will be there and they won't be any kind of dialogue regarding that kiss like she hasn't seen it. Easiest option). Cheating won't work because I don't think anyone would believe that Hollie wouldn't tell Belle that she slept with MC or the other way around, they are like BFFs.
Considering both Belle's and Hollie's stories a harem makes absolutely no sense story wise. Neither of them would agree to that after what they have been through.

They are both looking for a 1 on 1 romantic love life.

As far as I know the dev already has it all planned out and is just putting it together.

I'll be honest, while I don't mind devs getting little ideas from players like hairstyle or clothing I hate it when devs take big story ideas instead of following their own path. I'm here to see what devs can do and what they have planned.

We both have very different opinions of sleep perving done well :) (I personally don't like the sleep perving in Milfy city)
I hate sleep rape/perving full stop so that killed the mother/sister route for me.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Every character has some amount of content currently in the game.
Sure, some of them have more than others, but that's natural in games, in the end everyone will get their fair share.
You got me wrong here, i'm talking specifically about Hollies lvl 4 with 0 content on that lvl, not about all content of a character. It makes characters dissapear from the game if you do their content early.

And most people came for their privacy and to live at peace.. Just entering their house would completely go against the idea that's currently in the game.
To be honest, I don't like perving in Milfy City too, but it was done well in terms of content and scenes avalible. (I like the idea of sleep fuck but don't like the idea of sleep rape which was in Milfy City)

Yes you're right about that, they came to the community to live at peace, but it is still just a game, if we do it overly realistic it won't be as fun. (It's just my opinion, don't get offended by that :D)

Characters will end when they are done : )
Level 5, level 50, level 99... It doesn't matter. The level is not the guideline here, the guideline is what @Boomatica has planned for their story and content
Hollie and Belle are the only 2 i'm interested in so i'm hoping levels keep going for a lot longer.
I would like to have more too, but it's supossed to be a management game so it needs a lot more characters. Seeing how updates are now content wise it may take nearly a year to complete characters that are currently in the game if their story ends at lvl 5. (I'm not trying to say that he needs to make bigger updates or something like that, I know how much time it takes to render scenes and make sensible story to characters) But if he really wants to make a great management game he will need at least 20 characters and that means ~4 years to complete them all with lvl 5 limit. What I'm trying to say is that I would prefer to have more characters than more content to a character. I think that for me 5 lvls is enough to get to know a character.
And of course we can divide characters to main characters and side characters, so for example it would make sense that Hollie will get 10 lvls while Sammie and Emily will get only 5.

I hate sleep rape/perving full stop so that killed the mother/sister route for me.
Can you tell my why it killed a route for you? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm actually curious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you tell my why it killed a route for you? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm actually curious.
In order to progress their route you need to spy on them in their sleep and that's a massive turn off for me.

Creepy has never been something i've enjoyed in adult games.

If I see things like shower spying, sleep rape/grope and constantly staring at tits while ignoring the person like a hormone riddled 14 year old boy it just puts me off and I delete it.

Some people hate scat, some hate NTR and I hate creepy MC's and scenes.

Reactions: darlic

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In order to progress their route you need to spy on them in their sleep and that's a massive turn off for me.

Creepy has never been something i've enjoyed in adult games.

If I see things like shower spying, sleep rape/grope and constantly staring at tits while ignoring the person like a hormone riddled 14 year old boy it just puts me off and I delete it.

Some people hate scat, some hate NTR and I hate creepy MC's and scenes.
Everyone of us has its loves and hates for sure, but seeing how night creep and sleep rape has become tropes in those games, your dislike certanly kick you out of a lot of games. The perks of having a moral, I'm afraid.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Everyone of us has its loves and hates for sure, but seeing how night creep and sleep rape has become tropes in those games, your dislike certanly kick you out of a lot of games. The perks of having a moral, I'm afraid.
Oh I know, I do miss out on a lot but it's not a problem.

My main thing is romance and I get that on Hollie and Belle's routes so i'll be okay with those here.

I was just going to stick with Hollie, she is by far my top girl, but I started another save to see what Belle's route was like and she's quite sweet too.

I don't mind the mother and sister having conditions to progress, it gives fans of that something to enjoy and i'm more than happy with the 2 girls I like so I don't see it as a loss.

Reactions: GaboCAP

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I kinda understand your point but here this spying is completely optional, you can just skip it. Just like IRL, you come in your x (insert mother, sister, girlfriend, roommate or whatever) room and you can creep on them or just walk away. It's your decision and it doesn't affect characters in any way. There is only 1 instance atm when peeping is necessary and it isn't really anything that unmoral, you can just left click through it.

Last edited:

Syntek

Sep 19, 2017
ok I am not sure if this has been reported but every time I sunbath with Sammie I get a fatal exception error
I had the same issue. I had to reload a save before that point and talk to her at a different time of day. For me, the morning worked fine, it was the afternoon that was bugged. I haven't ran into any issues since.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I had the same issue. I had to reload a save before that point and talk to her at a different time of day. For me, the morning worked fine, it was the afternoon that was bugged. I haven't ran into any issues since.
my problem is I have kept forgetting to save before that point

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes