4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Private Community [v0.1.6c] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 670 MB

Download Win (170 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It's gone from 1.5 to 1.6c - yet changelog says bugfixes
Is there new content or have I missed an update?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so maxed mother and sister, but they dont appear next to the other two ladies and belle down left of the screen in your bed room, should there not be 5 girls now needed upgrade/date? mom and sis is maxed out, belle went in there as she should when she was maxed, but not mom and daughter.
another trigger to get them there or not added to game yet? one of those games where u have no clue if you have to do more or if it is end of update?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
so maxed mother and sister, but they dont appear next to the other two ladies and belle down left of the screen in your bed room, should there not be 5 girls now needed upgrade/date? mom and sis is maxed out, belle went in there as she should when she was maxed, but not mom and daughter.
another trigger to get them there or not added to game yet? one of those games where u have no clue if you have to do more or if it is end of update?
did you go to there bed room at night when there sleeping you have to do it at lease 1 time on each

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Noticed a small visual bug, apologies if a patron already pointed it out

When you look at the map and have belle, the maid, sammie and her mom at the pool, the small icon for sammie ends up halfway up the map in the middle of the forest instead of over the pool house

Just to clarify, this was a fresh install and completely new game, no using old saves, everyone was at the max level available apart from belle

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did you go to there bed room at night when there sleeping you have to do it at lease 1 time on each
yea done all check boxes on creeping on them when they are sleeping
edit: or you saying I must do it after I maxed them out?
edit2: added save

Last edited:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I've been watching the daily income and it seems a little low, especially with the addition of 2 more residence and a remodeled building. I figure it should be at least 100 per day instead of 50. Mom's company should be paying the extra 50 per conversation with mom that they are.
Hi ut1stgear,

Yeah the money system in the game right now isn't updated yet as there's still no use for it.
That being said it will "eventually" have use, just not for a while yet.

Don't worry about missing out on money though, when we do eventually add a use for money we'll be sure to
add a cheat option to the plant for those that wish to use it to make up the money lost.

Just finished playing the 0.1.6c update and I really like the conversation animations that have been added - just ads a nice amount of polish to the game.

One thing I like about the new dialogue options is that the characters actually talk about previous events. Sometimes in these types of games, things happen and then the game moves on and it's never referenced again, so it's refreshing to see!
Hi Kuniyoshi,

I'm glad to see you liked the conversation "animations"!
From the feedback I've been given it does look as though I'll be going back and adding them to the others as well + future conversation updates to.

Boomatica
I love the game so far, definitely my Top 1 contender ^^. I want to throw out some suggestions, because why not. I will warn you that english is not my primary language so there could be a lot of grammar errors etc. hope you don't mind :)

You mentioned that dad will come to the community for a while, so it could be great time to introduce a new character, some kind of security guard (female obviously :D).

There aren't many +18 scenes atm but soon the game will need a gallery.

Characters with 0 content on their lvl kinda ruin the immersion, so maybe try to do updates for example Belle Lvl 1->2 and Belle lvl 2 content (maybe that's just me :D)

I like perving on sleeping mom and sis so maybe you could do it with other characters, actions could depend on actual lvl. (we own this community so it makes sense that we have keys to all houses, or they just don't lock the doors, Milfy City or your second game Research into Affection are good examples of well done "night events")

Seeing how things go with Hollies lvls, I think you should end characters story on lvl 5 or 6 and then if character is liked maybe add some random events with them. (Holiday Island can be a good example of fun random events)

Characters with whom we perform a sexual interaction (does it sound weird or am i imagining things?) should have repetetive versions of these actions, maybe by a dialogue line or something.

And lastly we are now Hollies boyfriend, in my opinion there are 3 options for now, clear harem route, single route for playthrough or routes won't connect with each other (For example we will kiss Belle in a pool and Hollie will be there and they won't be any kind of dialogue regarding that kiss like she hasn't seen it. Easiest option). Cheating won't work because I don't think anyone would believe that Hollie wouldn't tell Belle that she slept with MC or the other way around, they are like BFFs.
Hi AdiXv2K,

Thank you for the comment, glad to see you're enjoying the game and welcome to this thread!

Regarding the "Dad" showing up, he won't be staying very long.
You and everyone else should not be worried about this, he's not going to interfear with anyone...
Well... not in that way.

Regarding extra characters, Yes, the game will be getting a lot of those.
But first, I have to develop the ones already in game, which as pointed out, could take a while.
That being said, Not as long as It was taking before now that J..D has taken on the main development role for RIA.
Which is allowing me to spend much more time on PC now that I have a second rendering card.

I do already have 2 new characters planned out and waiting but... not the type anyone would be expecting...
To be honest, these 2 characters should have been implemented in the very bigging of development as they involve your uncle and why he created a "Private Community" and explain a lot of the back story...
"I kinda dropped the ball on this part"
I'm not going to get into it yet, but they will make an introduction by the 0.2.0 update.

Regarding characters not having content for a said level "IE: Hollie" you're right about this.
From now on I do plan on creating all the content for a said level before putting out a release.
This way the only time I player will encounter the "underdevelopment" message is when they try to level them up.

Regarding the "peeping content" for the bedrooms.
I'm sorry to say but I'm actually planning on re-doing M&S's bedtime events so that the game doesn't include this.
Yes, you can still peep on them, but the way it's done will be different and less "Rapey"...
It'll be more like, with each level you may see something different due to the position they're laying in...
Hard to explain, but you'll get what I mean when I finally changed it.

That being said though, the Spy-Cams will be getting a massive overhaul which should satisfy peoples "peeping" needs.

Regarding characters levels, there will be 9 maximum.
Some characters may end sooner, some may end later, it all depends on the character/storyline for them.

Regarding characters having repeatable "sex" events, this will happen.
Which you'll see when I do Hollie's current level content.
You'll be able to lay with her every night if you wish.

Regarding certain "Routes" for characters/end-game content, this is not planned.

Take Hollie and Belle for example :
No, they will not find out about each other, especially that they're involved with the MC.
This is done so that there are no "bad choices" in game, but from a story point of view, it's done because both Belle and Hollie know that the other likes the MC, so from their point of view, they wouldn't want to tell the other that they have slept with the MC as it would hurt the others feelings, which in turn, works out better for you.... "You cheating monster!"

There will however be an event where you'll be able to have a drunken threesome with them.
It'll be done tastefully and not in a "Really, that's kinda out the blue" type of deal.

Just finished v 0.1.6c and somehow I missed the convo animations and I must say the Boomatica is a bit verbose with this version. Nice update though. Now I have everything either "Under Construction" or "In Development". I like that touch to let the player when it's over for now and we just need to wait for the next update. Very nice touch I must admit. Thanks for sparing the extra grind.
Hi ut1stgear,

The Convo animations are simple "Eye's blicking" and "mouths opening/closing" during the dialog tree conversations with M&S at level 2, we haven't added them to every conversation yet as we wanted to see what peoples opinion on them were first.

Oh I know, I do miss out on a lot but it's not a problem.

My main thing is romance and I get that on Hollie and Belle's routes so i'll be okay with those here.

I was just going to stick with Hollie, she is by far my top girl, but I started another save to see what Belle's route was like and she's quite sweet too.

I don't mind the mother and sister having conditions to progress, it gives fans of that something to enjoy and i'm more than happy with the 2 girls I like so I don't see it as a loss.
To be honest, there is only one "condition" and that's to enter the M's bedroom at night at level1.
However, we will be changing this in the next update ;)

ok I am not sure if this has been reported but every time I sunbath with Sammie I get a fatal exception error
This was in the 0.1.5 update.
This bug has been fixed in the latest 0.1.6 build.

Hi guys and gals just wondering if mc will ever be able to rent out more homes in the future been playing for a while never got any applications yet.
Yes, this will be a thing, but not for some time yet as I need to develop the current characters in game before adding any new characters.

That being said though, I already have several characters designed and ready to be work on.
I may implement their "Applications" and add them to the computer at reception for the time being, just so everyone can see what the characters will look like for when I do start adding new ones.

Hi Belnick,

This may be a bug if I'm understanding it correctly.

Are you saying they're both level 2 and at 100% affection?
If so then you've raeched the end of their content and we just forgot to add their portaits to the bedroom...
Sorry about that.

Noticed a small visual bug, apologies if a patron already pointed it out

When you look at the map and have belle, the maid, sammie and her mom at the pool, the small icon for sammie ends up halfway up the map in the middle of the forest instead of over the pool house

Just to clarify, this was a fresh install and completely new game, no using old saves, everyone was at the max level available apart from belle
Hi Oppai,

Thank you for reporting this, no, it had not been reported yet.
We'll be sure to fix this for the next update ;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi Belnick,

This may be a bug if I'm understanding it correctly.

Are you saying they're both level 2 and at 100% affection?
If so then you've raeched the end of their content and we just forgot to add their portaits to the bedroom...
Sorry about that.
yes im saying they are both level 2 and 100% affection and no portraits in the bedroom.
I thought something more had to be done, but know it is a bug now then, thx

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I'm really impressed with this game! Love the touch with the diary, even if it is a bit creepy to be spying :) Looking forward to future updates!

Most of the content with other characters is very touchy-feely, which is nice but can get a little too much. I'm talking about everyone assuring each other that they care so much about them, "oh, thank you so much for being so awesome and I'm so sorry for lowly existence polluting your life!". Maybe the uncle had a kink for low self esteem^^ Anyway, not too much of a problem but you do roll your eyes sometimes and start skipping dialouge until they're done saying 'I'm sorry' and 'thank you' xD Would be nice if it was broken up a bit with other kinds of relationships.

Also... the maid, I don't know how popular she is among players but for me she just fell flat. Maybe if she was younger, more playful, had more... stuffing. Maybe played the part of the devil on your shoulder, encouraging you to "have fun" with the pretty tenants. I dunno, a 40-something yo maid that looks about 50 who was contracted to blow my uncle's whistle just doesn't do it for me.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Took me a little while to get the ropes but I think I got it. I'm just not sure where the content ends so I've kinda just been adding on days. Lol. Was hoping for a bit more interaction with Belle but I'm sure that'll change in the next update

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
All the talk of new characters, I seem to remember, before the port, an application came in to the computer. Will this be one of the future characters? Or did I dream that she existed? Love this game!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So Belle stays at level 1 for now yes? BJ DT and sex.

I have the receptionist maxed at 4 I think.
The builder woman at max 1 and the mother and daughter at max 2, then your own mother and sis at level 2.

Everything done so far yes?

Reactions: ut1stgear

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So Belle stays at level 1 for now yes? BJ DT and sex.

I have the receptionist maxed at 4 I think.
The builder woman at max 1 and the mother and daughter at max 2, then your own mother and sis at level 2.

Everything done so far yes?
Belle is the "builder woman", the maid's name is Miss Smith (Joan?).
But yeah, I'm at exactly the same point and there doesn't seem to be anything left to do.

Nice game, though the dialogue got a bit annoying later on. Too much constant apologizing and reassuring, at least for my taste.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes