Jan 31, 2019
Private Community

ANDROID armeabi & arm64 [v0.1.5b Eng] & [0.1.4 Rus]:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
hi
is the 1.6c version for android has the revamp diary (bigger text)?
Hi Kirenineko,

There probably won't be an Android build release until 0.2.0 as we're having to re-do a bunch of the systems on the android build to make the UI more friendly for things such as the phone / Diary pages, etc

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I hope it's the maid re-work and not a new one..i have to be honest, i often said i don't dig Private community as compared to RIA and she's the main reason. As it was said before by hammerface..the whole 50ish old maid..it just doesn't do it for me.

Especially the maid outfit, i just find it awkward with her. The whole set pull me off.

Reactions: Gamle

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I hope it's the maid re-work and not a new one..i have to be honest, i often said i don't dig Private community as compared to RIA and she's the main reason. As it was said before by hammerface..the whole 50ish old maid..it just doesn't do it for me.

Especially the maid outfit, i just find it awkward with her. The whole set pull me off.
Hi Banish,

First of all, thank you for being a supporter!
I love that F95zone has added this feature :D

But regarding your question, Mytez is correct.
This is not a new maid, but the reworked version of the current one due to complaints such as the ones you mentioned.

Reactions: Asuna.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
Im kind of disappointed that after the level 3-4 date with Hollie you can't even text her anymore.
Same with after the level 1 event with mum and sister.(am I not supposed to just come out and say that pun intended)
feels kinda sad how I also cannot progress with Emily, Sammie and Belle. But I know it is still in development I just, I dunno.

I like the sexting though, please have tons more of that with a gallery option so I don't have to keep randomly texting them at specific times of the day to see the images.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Im kind of disappointed that after the level 3-4 date with Hollie you can't even text her anymore.
Same with after the level 1 event with mum and sister.(am I not supposed to just come out and say that pun intended)
feels kinda sad how I also cannot progress with Emily, Sammie and Belle. But I know it is still in development I just, I dunno.

I like the sexting though, please have tons more of that with a gallery option so I don't have to keep randomly texting them at specific times of the day to see the images.
Hi Silent Devil!
I understand your disappointment with this, hence why I'm currently going back and trying to "fix" a lot of plot holes + "Underdevelopment" sections in-game as well as give certain sections of the game an overhaul to make things easier to add content to later on.

But you'll be happy to know "If you haven't read so already" that the phone and texting mechanic of the game is getting a massive overhaul for the update in 2 weeks time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To start with the text messages will just be the same as the ones currently in-game right now, but we do plan on adding over 300 new text messages for the update after this one.

No, I'm not exaggerating, the new system that we're putting in place literally needs over 300 text messages just for the current content in-game... So yeah, lots of new content coming for the phone in the next couple of updates.

Regarding players hitting "Underdevelopment" messages: (Such as with Hollie right now)
We're working on having all these messages show in just one place, which will be the player's bedroom when they try and level up a character.

Doing this "should" make it very clear to the player that they've unlocked/seen all the content currently available for a certain character.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but I leveled up to level 2 for mom and sis, then maximized out affection at level 2 to 100%. No pop-up (for lack of better word) at the MC's bedroom for either one of them following that progress. Which seemed inconsistent since Hollie's also appeared though level 3 events is under construction, as expected. I also expected the level 3 events for mom and sis would not be there yet but I thought at least the pop-ups would be there after 100% affection even if level 3 events is under construction like Hollie's but it did not. So I am not sure if this is a bug or not.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is level 2 100% the highest you can get the mom and sis?

it did give me an end of the route message like it has for the other girls.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
From patreon

View attachment 416338

.... yeah im bored, ok?
Hopefully, we'll get their soon :D
I'm looking forward to finding some cute voices for the characters ^^

Not sure if this is a bug but I leveled up to level 2 for mom and sis, then maximized out affection at level 2 to 100%. No pop-up (for lack of better word) at the MC's bedroom for either one of them following that progress. Which seemed inconsistent since Hollie's also appeared though level 3 events is under construction, as expected. I also expected the level 3 events for mom and sis would not be there yet but I thought at least the pop-ups would be there after 100% affection even if level 3 events is under construction like Hollie's but it did not. So I am not sure if this is a bug or not.
is level 2 100% the highest you can get the mom and sis?

it did give me an end of the route message like it has for the other girls.
Hi Robert_Monotoli & Dartred,

Yes, this is a bug... well, not really a bug per-say, more of an oversight on our part.
This will be fixed in the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've come across a great game or two on here and I have to say this is another one of those now on that list for me this is a diamond in the rough I like that it's not one of these straight into sex games I always prefer the stories in most cases and this is one of those cases I've really enjoyed the stories of the girls and the MC, and the fascinating insight with the diaries which I thought was a nice tough we get to know some of these girls more intimately through these especially Hollie who you feel sorry for after hearing about her past.

The models are terrific very different from the ones I'm used to seeing the sister is just adorable and playing the part of the big brother you just want to be there for her and protect her, all in all, a very good game I was surprised to see that it doesn't get more attention nice amount of content and a good read as well the writing is superb ;) certainly gained a new fan here. :)

Reactions: J..D and Mytez

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
out of curiosity i googled the radio channel the sister is listening to in her room, it is either FM 09.4, which do not exist as far as i can find, or it is FM 89.4, which turns out to be Pakistans largest FM radio network.
just found that interesting for some reason.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes