4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
out of curiosity i googled the radio channel the sister is listening to in her room, it is either FM 09.4, which do not exist as far as i can find
That's what they wanted you to think! It's probably some kind of top-secret mind control radio channel run by the Central Incest Agency that influenced people into doing things they shouldn't be doing like committing the incest. :cautious:

... Wait, what? :oops:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I was reading through the patreon posts to see what could the next update have and it seems to be about the maid and the uncle's backstory.

It said that the maid will finally have content (conversation events), will she have everything the other characters have (diary pages, a photogram account, outfit swaps...)?

Also I'm very intrigued about the uncle's backstory, especially about "the resident's sad backstories and why they are now happy". Aside from the ones working for him, for the rest of the residents (E&S, M&S) he shouldn't know that they had troubled lives, so there has to be something fishy going on there...

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
So I finally played 0.1.6 (I lastly played 0.1.4).
And I admit, I (mostly) love it.
Sis is cute and adorable in many ways. The mom is cool and sweet.
That said...
I hated the night scenes. Barring the fact the MC tries to actively bang everyone up until that point he was just a nice guy. Considering the player has no influence on his character, him going peeping tom was... disappointing, honestly. Doesn't feel like a nice guy after that.
The diary pages should probably open on a different trigger - I read about Hollie giving me oral before it happened. And I think there were other such instances.
Anyhow - as a whole I liked it.

Reactions: MoreLinks

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If you click "cameras" on the phone, it takes you back to the office when you X it out.

and where do you access the diary? its not on the computer in the office now.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
If you click "cameras" on the phone, it takes you back to the office when you X it out.

and where do you access the diary? its not on the computer in the office now.

When you talk to the maid about her family, she says "familia" instead of "family" not sure if thats intended or a missed translation.
The "Camera" button on the phone is more of a shortcut to the office computer.
When you come out of the computer, you're in the office.
"We we're 50/50 on this, if it should return the player to the last location or the office, we may change it in the next update"

Regarding the diary pages :
They're on the office computer, click the "computer" buttons that are above the "currently empty" cam spots.
1572564458156.png
Do you think we need to make this a little clearer/obvious for players?

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
The "Camera" button on the phone is more of a shortcut to the office computer.
When you come out of the computer, you're in the office.
"We we're 50/50 on this, if it should return the player to the last location or the office, we may change it in the next update"

Regarding the diary pages :
They're on the office computer, click the "computer" buttons that are above the "currently empty" cam spots.
View attachment 446446
Do you think we need to make this a little clearer/obvious for players?
Yes :)

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Not ran into that bug at all. Are you using an old save by any chance? Because this update requires you to start again. And that error seems to imply you have a variable missing
No, don't used saves, just start form the scratch, and don't used cheats also. Found exceptions too in mom/sis house, and visiting emily/sammie (unavoidables). And when tried to go to Bella's room, game crashes.

Reactions: Jackbite

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
No, don't used saves, just start form the scratch, and don't used cheats also. Found exceptions too in mom/sis house, and visiting emily/sammie (unavoidables). And when tried to go to Bella's room, game crashes.
Yes i ran into those bugs had to do a spot of code editing to fix those. But your bug MName is not defined is an odd one. I think that is in referance to the mother and what you have named her. Did you set her name or keep the default?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes i ran into those bugs had to do a spot of code editing to fix those. But your bug MName is not defined is an odd one. I think that is in referance to the mother and what you have named her. Did you set her name or keep the default?
Default, Molly.
And in Bella's room at night, game closes and get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Reception/BuildersRoom.rpy", line 11, in script
$ initJump("BelleBRChat1")
ScriptError: could not find label 'BelleBRChat1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\xxxx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\xxxx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\xxxx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\xxxx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 889, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/Reception/BuildersRoom.rpy", line 11, in script
$ initJump("BelleBRChat1")
File "D:\xxxx\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'BelleBRChat1'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.7
Thu Oct 31 23:49:11 2019

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh. Mini-Update content wise, another case of saves not carrying over.
Sorry, but even with cheats I am not gonna restart this again for five minutes of actual new content.

Good game, but I´ll give it 3-4 updates from now on, before I bother playing again.
It works for long live the princess, it will work here.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
As of v0.1.7f, A NEW SAVE IS REQUIRED

This simply means that old saves won't work and you have to start over again from the beginning. Not the first time it's happened with a game, merely a case of taking that information and sticking it in a file marked, "Oh well."

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes