Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not playing this from start again lol
if dev upload a save which works then I might consider playing this again

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey everyone, okay, I figured out what the problem was...
Well, J..D did.

The fault was mine.
The mega link I posted has the updated fixed version
However the Nopy links I posted are still being directed to the old broken versions...

I've updated the Nopy links on my previous post here.
They now lead to the updated (0.1.7f) version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note :
A couple of the links on the OP thread lead to the broken version, getting a member of staff to fix them now ;)
Edited :
N7 was nice enough to remove the broken links, they should all now lead to the latest "fixed" version.

I apologise to everyone for the inconvience and mistake on my part.

GaboCAP Major Wanker ThunderRob Lost gamer

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
with this new Download Link we must use Bugfixes which is on the first page or is already included ?

and I imagine we should play again from the beginning right?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi, is in-game cheat still working?
Again from the beginning? You must be kidding:cry:
Nope, he's not kidding. And to think that he did this just for you. And the rest of us plebs, too.
Yes, we apologize for this.
However, A new game would have been necessary in order to see the new maid intro/back story anyhow.

But because we know just how annoying it is to start afresh game we implemented a new/improved cheat menu so that when you're past the intro you can easily use the cheats to get back to where you were at before.

Here's my compressed version.

Private Community [v0.1.7f] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.47GB

Download Win (165MB): - - -

Hi playb0y44

First of all, Thank you for creating a compressed version.
Secondly, by any chance did you use the 0.1.7 version or the 0.1.7f version for this compression?

As the 0.1.7 version is riddled with game breaking bugs.

So, I too had a few errors come about from a completely fresh playthrough in a completely fresh install, but I was able to ignore them and continue, at least for now.

I think the current build is the second update since I last played, and I certainly noticed the many changes.

The changes to the maid both visually and in terms of the events and character were something I genuinely appreciated. It was quite a disappointment to me that the relationship effectively had nowhere to go and we'll have to wait for the 'level up' event. That's a good thing though, as it shows I am looking forward to seeing where the character goes from here.

I noticed that there's a new built-in cheat menu, this time as part of the main menu system, and that the plant in the bedroom is no longer how to access that cheat menu (which means the OP info about it needs to be updated). I did use it to max out the affection on one relationship after all of the available conversation options and scenes hadn't maxed it and I was starting to have to repeat them.

I noticed that I couldn't access the cameras or diary entry for the Mother and Daughter residents, not via the phone nor the office PC, and not even after their first level-up event. Maybe there's some later unlock, but 'maybe' isn't a great word when it comes to working out what one is supposed to be doing. In many ways, and I'm sure this is simply due to transitioning from one UI to another, it actually felt less intuitive to play, and that I had less idea of what things displayed meant, than when I played earlier versions, and so I think a lot more help and suggestions than there currently are will be essential for first-time players.

Overall though, very impressed with the direction of the changes, and I really liked the Uncle's diary entries being a thing, along with that aspect of the story itself. Plus the new story elements about the lights and the fae creatures in the night...

However, please, please, fix that awful thing that's still there of Belle saying "Whallar!" because someone has heard it said, but never seen the French word "Voila!" written down. :eek:
Hi RogueKnightUK

Thank you for the feedback :)

I'll keep this short as we're still working on fixing some other things etc etc.
But I just wanted you to know we've just fixed the "Whallar!" ;)

ARE U THE SAME DEVELOPER OF LUSTDAY (the game with 2.6 gb and locked every content) ??
..cause u using same model of MOM.
I'll be honest, I've never heard of LustDay.
But no, It's not me, nor would I "lock" content from the players, that's... weird...

Not only that! But the same faults apply, When you click on The mom & Sister the game Crashes Just like Before :eek:
This was due to wrong links being used in the OP, this should be fixed in the latest version 0.1.7f
Unless it's one we haven't seen before.

If you still get the error with the new version (0.1.7f) could I please ask that you post the bug report as this will help us remove the bugs :)

Brain fart here, please enlighten me.

Belle's relationship?

Molly's relationship? Mom?

Sally's relationship? Sis?
Regarding what relationships to use :

does the diary pages from the girls have been removed?
Hi Gundam,

There was a bug in the 0.1.7 version that didn't show the diary pages.
A link to this version was posted on the OP by mistake.
The links have now been removed and replaced with the correct fixed version (0.1.7f) which now let you access the diary pages.

More about how to do that in this post here

The diary pages / Security system will be updated properly in the update in 2 weeks time.
As currently it's a total mess.

The only problem I have with the new, improved version is that so far I've gotten one blowjob and that's it. No more being offered. All the females can be leveled up, except all of that is "under construction," so nothing is happening, or can happen.

Want to bury your face between Molly's thighs? Ain't gonna happen. Pound Sally into a mattress? Nope, no possible.
This is true, however, development takes time. "yes, the development on this game has been very... extrami

I personally hate playing games that after 10 minutes of gameplay you can have sex with every character in the game with little to no storyline.

That being said, not everyone is the same, some people do enjoy playing for 10mins and being able to have sex with every character, but for those types of players, this game just won't be for them.

well now i can't play any more... not in a Mega format, for PC ..
Hi robnots

There is also a Nopy link + other links in the OP.
You don't only need to use mega to download the game.

with this new Download Link we must use Bugfixes which is on the first page or is already included ?

and I imagine we should play again from the beginning right?
Hi sabinonet,

The bugfix in the OP fixes a couple of the messages.
The only "game-breaking bug" it fixes is when you message Hollie at level 4.
This bug is caused by Hollie not actually having any content at level 4.

So to be on the safe side, yes apply it.
If you don't want to apply it, just be sure not to message Hollie once she's level 4.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hey everyone, okay, I figured out what the problem was...
Well, J..D did.

The fault was mine.
The mega link I posted has the updated fixed version
However the Nopy links I posted are still being directed to the old broken versions...

I've updated the Nopy links on my previous post here.
They now lead to the updated (0.1.7f) version

Please note :
A couple of the links on the OP thread lead to the broken version, getting a member of staff to fix them now ;)
Edited :
N7 was nice enough to remove the broken links, they should all now lead to the latest "fixed" version.

I apologise to everyone for the inconvience and mistake on my part.

GaboCAP Major Wanker ThunderRob Lost gamer
Let's try again! I always use Nopy, so I suppose that version was 0.17.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Looks like it's the right time to upgrade (I was stuck at 0.1.5), there is a huge size jump! Hope it's great (I have no doubt it will).

To the mods: Btw, you may want to update the maid picture in the OP now the model has been updated.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Goddamnit. I was looking forward to CONTINUING this game. Not starting it over from the beginning - again. Next time you want to do a new intro for a character, just do it. Tell us its there and let US decide if we want to go back to the beginning and see it or not.
Bugs happen and I can have all the patience in the world to give you time to work around them. But being as deep into a game as this one is and making us start all over - thats my line. Lost me.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Goddamnit. I was looking forward to CONTINUING this game. Not starting it over from the beginning - again. Next time you want to do a new intro for a character, just do it. Tell us its there and let US decide if we want to go back to the beginning and see it or not.
Bugs happen and I can have all the patience in the world to give you time to work around them. But being as deep into a game as this one is and making us start all over - thats my line. Lost me.
Stop playing games in development then :rolleyes:

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Stop playing games in development then :rolleyes:
No, "I wanted a different intro that doesn't affect the story or gameplay" is not a reason to make us restart the game. Plenty of games get forced restarts for very good reasons. This is not one of those reasons.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You should immediately stop your patronage and call FBI for fraud.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No, "I wanted a different intro that doesn't affect the story or gameplay" is not a reason to make us restart the game. Plenty of games get forced restarts for very good reasons. This is not one of those reasons.
But it does affect the story, it let us know about the uncle's backstory and how the community got to be, a couple of spoilery things that I'm not going to talk about that might impact the future story and a new reworked story for the maid (Jo'Ann) now.

You don't really need to replay everything if you don't want. Just play through the opening and use the cheat system to get back to the point you were.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
If your reason for having to start a game over is not among the things above, please enlighten me and tell me your opinion on when it's warranted for needing a restart.

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez
D

Deleted member 677654

I'll point this out as reading the developers post seems to be too hard for some people.

The "new game" wasn't because of the intro.
Yes, you need a new game to see the intro but that wasn't the cause for needing to start again.

The base code was re-written with the introduction of the new notification system + sms system.
This, was the reason you needed to start a new game, otherwise none of them would work correctly + show up errors.

A tip for life : Educate yourself on the current subject before commenting / forming an opinion on it, otherwise you spread false information which lowers the IQ of the people around you.

so we have to start over it also seems the cheats dont work either
The cheats work once you finish the intro.
Once the intro ends, move to another room, right click and the cheats work perfectly.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I'll point this out as reading the developers post seems to be too hard for some people.

The "new game" wasn't because of the intro.
Yes, you need a new game to see the intro but that wasn't the cause for needing to start again.

The base code was re-written with the introduction of the new notification system + sms system.
This, was the reason you needed to start a new game, otherwise none of them would work correctly + show up errors.

A tip for life : Educate yourself on the current subject before commenting / forming an opinion on it, otherwise you spread false information which lowers the IQ of the people around you.

The cheats work once you finish the intro.
Once the intro ends, move to another room, right click and the cheats work perfectly.
thanks

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes