4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I dont mind starting over, I just wish the Windows Version was on Mega. Easier to DL from that site.

On the other hand im looking forward to the additional sexting images. Very happy.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
HOW DO U KNOW ??
Am I asking you or he need secretary ??
Probably he is THE SAME DEV, only different account.

(usually Patreon turn off/ban account of some INCEST content, or when DEV cannot deliver anymore so followers busting him up, or he MILKED enough from them so he escaped to different account)

No matter, I spoke to him, he said (probably a lie) that his PC is trash and slow as fuk, thats why he cant upload in proper - more faster terms/time.
I'm sooo confused right now.
Do you have a link to this other game?
I tried to search for Lustday but it didn't return anything.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I dont mind starting over, I just wish the Windows Version was on Mega. Easier to DL from that site.

On the other hand im looking forward to the additional sexting images. Very happy.
Windows version is on Mega, here :

Reactions: ai...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
HOW DO U KNOW ??

(usually Patreon turn off/ban account of some INCEST content, or when DEV cannot deliver anymore so followers busting him up, or he MILKED enough from them so he escaped to different account)

No matter, I spoke to him, he said (probably a lie) that his PC is trash and slow as fuk, thats why he cant upload in proper - more faster terms/time.
Friend. Honestly, are you high or something?
What does this game that has an original story, characters that have original looks and a UI and game mechanics that are constantly being upgraded has to do with some of those other games that you pointed? I think you are talking about the old maid that looked similar to other game's models. But she got changed, so there shouldn't be any complaint there if you played the game and saw it by yourself.

How can you say that a dev that is constantly engaging with the community and giving value to their feedback is "milking" anything?

If he wanted to scam people, why would he make a game that is constantly evolving and improving? A game that probably takes an insane ammount of effort to make, instead of the usual linear AVN. Wouldn't he make a simpler game and milk it instead?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umm...

I've replied to each and every one of your comments so far...
You haven't asked about which model I am using "unless it was in the deleted one I didn't see"

Soooo yeah...

I don't know why your comment would have been deleted but mods don't usually delete them without a good reason.

Feel free to send me it in a PM if it's not suitable for public viewing, I'd love to see / answer it.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
HOW DO U KNOW ??

Your approach is completely irrational. Everybody knows that daz models are used by many devs and that there are only limited options.
Making the assumption that Boomatica (a dev who has been active here for years) is the same as the one doing the moronic Lusterday, based on nothing but using the same model for a mom makes as much sense as saying a polar bear is the same as a white rabbit because they both have white fur.

Lusterday and Boom's games have nothing in common, neither does the personality he shows here and that of Lusterday's dev.
I guess that your broken English shows that you wouldn't be able to recognize the differences, so that might be an excuse, I do still find your way of thinking needlessly suspicious and short-sighted.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Ahhhh man a new saved is required? I just played this through for the 1st time a couple weeks back, if I knew I wouldn't be able to use the save I would've waited till this update lol. Oh well I've played enough Summertime Saga to be used to having to start all over again lol.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
U see 7, or 9 months ago, I had that friend from Brazil he created INNOCENT MOTHER game that I have followed and paid first couple of months.

He used same model that u have in this game.

But ADMINS don't allowing nobody to respond here until they have an 10k of likes and DONOR status.

Anyway, that friend from Brazil, disappear, he said he cant continue game coz he have real trouble in family in real life.

I tho that it was maybe your from different account coz his Patreon was banned due to INCEST .

We spoke so many times on mail about game he started...
A-okay, I see what's going on.
The developer of that game "abandoned it" and you're wondering if it was me.

To answer your question, no, I'm not the same person.
I'll be honest, I've never seen or heard of the game before.

My current Patreon page has been online for 3 years now.

Regarding the models looking the same, Daz3d has lots of "base models" which several developers use.
Some of them stick with the generic standard model, some of us pay for extra cosmetic stuff so that our characters don't look 100% the same as the others.

This is merely a coincidence.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Considering this current BS about Boom' milking patrons, I'm not keen on replaying the game again already, I will when there's more new content so that a new playthrough makes sense, that doesn't make the game bad, nor the decision to change it a wrong one, it is merely due to me having limited time.

This is a great game and from how he presents himself here Boomatica has always been very friendly and open and has dealt with often baseless accusations in a very calm and mature manner.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Homer Jay S.

The Base model is: for Genesis 3.
The Model I'm using is: for Victoria 7

I'm using :
Hair : Ambers (3DU) Long Hair from :

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,
It was a nice update, I liked it a lot.
Cute manga chibi, and the work on JoAnn's background was great.

Can I ask you about who the next update will be ?

Good job, Boomatica .

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I see this game has incest stuff, do I need to download any patcher?
Also, thanks for sharing this game with us Dev, the reviews are great, I really want to start playing.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Damn, I just got trough the whole game the other day. Don't really have the time for another full-blown playthrough.
Well, the chibis are cool and I know how much shit UI updates cause, but I guess I'm gonna wait for a while.

Also, thanks for sharing this game with us Dev, the reviews are great, I really want to start playing.
No need for a patch.

Reactions: Catherine♡

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello,
It was a nice update, I liked it a lot.
Cute manga chibi, and the work on JoAnn's background was great.

Can I ask you about who the next update will be ?

Good job, Boomatica .
Why thank you, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Regarding releases, they can be found here:

The next release is in 10 days' time which will be the 0.1.8 update.
The 0.1.8 update is simply a fix/finish build of what we didn't get a chance to for this update, hence why it's within 2 weeks.

The main focus will be to getting the security system implemented 100%
(The content for it will be added over time, as on estimate it needs over 320 images for it)
So I'll be implementing the content for it location by location.

Along with adding a simple "Bonus Gallery", you know the type, find the cards, unlocks bonus images in a gallery.
Just something a little extra.
"This content is actually already done, just didn't get time to implement it into this build"

Along with fixing any other bugs reported in / taking suggestions from the players.
Such as having the "Security Button" in the phone move the player back to the location they clicked it from.

It's the 0.1.9 update next month which will be the bigger one.
Fans of Hollie will be happy as I'm planning to finish off her level 4 content.
IE: New dialog content, new sexy sms messages, actual repeatable sex events with her, etc etc.
The option to actually explore her home, spend the night there.
All that good stuff ^^

Hi CatharineTheDominaQueen,
Yes, this game does... Well... will have incest content.
Currently, it's very... very limited (No actual sexual interactions etc)

Plus, the night events, need to be changed slightly, after some player feedback, the current night events just don't fit the storyline of the game.

Regarding your question though, no patch is needed.
Once you're past the intro, right-click and go into the "relationship" screen and edit the relationships for the characters.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi,
I downloaded the game + the patch and started a new game. Unfortunately, I ran into this error (see attachment).
Any suggestions?

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes